Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2020, 06:42 AM
Fire Giant

this whole thread is cringe olympics, but “700 hours of labor” is hands down gold medal winner for cringiest

not even dsm can diagnose what would have to be wrong with someone to result in 700 hours of 20 year old simulated elf raids
Old 12-24-2020, 07:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wonder how weird it must be for the normal people in AG/Freedom to have to reconcile all this.
Is this what thread is about?
And then Viscere are defending Kabull. Just amazing. Your really marketing Freedom Viscere.
Old 12-24-2020, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then Viscere are defending Kabull. Just amazing. Your really marketing Freedom Viscere.
Lmao you know this guy has a horrible shitty poor life and was raised from a single awful parent or an unstable and broken household growing up. Guaranteed ugly as fook too. No wonder why he's so mad at life.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:50 AM
Aviak

Yall mother fuckers need Jesus
Old 12-24-2020, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

AG was cool once when the kid and his mom ran the guild.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:52 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're really marketing for players to decide against playing on P99 for raiding by posting stuff like this.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 12-24-2020, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're really marketing for players to decide against playing on P99 for raiding by posting stuff like this.
Sounds like he's providing a public service. Nobody should be involved in the p99 raiding scene.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by voydent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from what i heard, during his time in Riot, Kabull was infamous for harrassing (maybe terrorising?) other guild members for bidding against him for the loots he wanted (or he felt he was due). it was quite effective - over time his guildies did not bid against him just so they dont have to deal with the harrassment.

when he left, he also asked arcler to give him a severance package lol. i believe he asked for 3 items from KT, Vulak and one TOV dragon lol.... legit this is the first time i heard of such a thing...

This guy fucks
Old 12-24-2020, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree.

Criots came in here to expose their dirty laundry and horrible atmosphere, which led to the departure of their former member to join another Guild.

The crioting sodium levels apparently surged after said ex-member secured a fine piece of BiS vulak loot with his new successful entity.

Can't blame them to be aggrovated, however it does indeed shine with a bad light on their community.
Old 12-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you've heard a lot of things from chronic liars.

You were one of three people ever removed from Riot for behavioral reasons. And in your case, you were given repeated warnings over a sustained period of time. I'd hardly call that a quick removal, as you put it. But perhaps you were too dense to see all those warnings for what they were?

And in Kabull's case, practically everything you said is a lie. I'm actually not sure if you even believe what you're saying. But it is easily disproven with various screenshots of PM's and conversations at the time of various incidents.
sooo who's the other two?