Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Salem's self-sabotaging influence on the Friends culture made him one of the worst parts of that guild from a competition standpoint. However, he was one of the few players that was simultaneously good at the game and willing to take fights disadvantageous fights and stay in fights when dispelled/focused. Most players refused to fight without some overwhelming advantage or guarantee of survival, and they'd peace out of a fight the moment they start losing buffs or take damage.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:26 AM
Kobold

I had lots of fun in Velious so I don't think I would change anything. Kept playing after Empire disband, after people in Friends dipped to raid ToV with Tune or quit because we weren't active enough. Always fun logging in to dunk on some shitters.

But even I had to stop eventually server is dead AF. Pop in every 6 months spend 30 minutes running around seeing no one then log off again.
Old 11-17-2021, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

You were also one of the only people that I remember willing to do stuff like zone into ToV to try and mess with people. I imagine it wasn't very fun for all of the people afraid of doing anything outside of Stormfeather and Lodizal for the first several months.
Old 11-18-2021, 07:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for reaffirming my argument
Your point is very flawed.

TMO coming to Red was based on the autistic belief that they would somehow dominate the server with their FTE skills and they acted like it from day 1.

TMO wasn't cool broing it up on the server and then got curb stomped for no reason.

The server gave TMO far more of a chance than any other group I've ever seen.
Old 11-18-2021, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your point is very flawed.

TMO coming to Red was based on the autistic belief that they would somehow dominate the server with their FTE skills and they acted like it from day 1.

TMO wasn't cool broing it up on the server and then got curb stomped for no reason.

The server gave TMO far more of a chance than any other group I've ever seen.
Do some research and site your sources. Otherwise your just blowing wind bro and you smell
Old 11-18-2021, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stormfeather and Lodizal for the first several months
Looted the first stormfeather on Aalpha straight off the north ro raft. Fun times
Old 11-18-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

It's nice to see people talking about actually playing red. Looks like we're ripe and ready for a new server
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-18-2021, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looted the first stormfeather on Aalpha straight off the north ro raft. Fun times
That's a lie. I gave Salem the first one as a parting gift from Friends
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-18-2021, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a lie. I gave Salem the first one as a parting gift from Friends
Gonna have to get the GMs to confirm this. I lost my screenshots due to RAM drive being a ram drive. But I think maybe you're confused with the second? I could he mistaken but I remember rushing off the raft and bumping straight into stormfeather killing it with sworen and a few others. Then we saw lodi being killed by some people who said if we help we can roll or some shit and when they got exp they ninja looted it and ran off laughing. Are you thinking first lodi ? Cuz I witnessed both server first kills and I looted the Stormfeather piece
Old 11-18-2021, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Gonna have to get the GMs to confirm this. I lost my screenshots due to RAM drive being a ram drive. But I think maybe you're confused with the second? I could he mistaken but I remember rushing off the raft and bumping straight into stormfeather killing it with sworen and a few others. Then we saw lodi being killed by some people who said if we help we can roll or some shit and when they got exp they ninja looted it and ran off laughing. Are you thinking first lodi ? Cuz I witnessed both server first kills and I looted the Stormfeather piece
Lol help us kill it... Why wouldn't you attack them while on the mob and then kill the mob? Morons don't last long on pvp servers.
Closed Thread