Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-30-2022, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

True we'd never be messing with those if we had discord and purple99
Old 04-30-2022, 05:27 PM
Banned

I heard from a little mouse Rogean plays live fwtiw.
Old 04-30-2022, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ is all about replayability. iam not talking about yearly relaunch (see below), but man, how old is blue already? are we trying to achieve some sort of longest running emu server world record?
stopped reading here.

I like playing an mmo that is closed off on content, as the awesome gear i've earned on my toons isn't going to become obsolete ever. Otherwise, it just feels like a big carrot on a stick, without the mount speed increase.
Old 04-30-2022, 06:59 PM
Banned

The gear u get endgame wow is always uber for the expansion u get it. Also they are tacking away from borrowed power mechanics.

Velious uber gear is always Velious uber gear. No one is forcing you to upgrade. You can still enjoy vanilla through Velious just like you always have. Luclin is a brand new game and in fact Velious gear is adequate for 90% of Luclin. So idk y u bitch about gear becoming obsolete its the dumbest thing ever lol.
Old 04-30-2022, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The gear u get endgame wow is always uber for the expansion u get it. Also they are tacking away from borrowed power mechanics.

Velious uber gear is always Velious uber gear. No one is forcing you to upgrade. You can still enjoy vanilla through Velious just like you always have. Luclin is a brand new game and in fact Velious gear is adequate for 90% of Luclin. So idk y u bitch about gear becoming obsolete its the dumbest thing ever lol.
enjoy that banked Thunderfury. worth the hours. (lol)
Old 04-30-2022, 07:26 PM
Kobold

No, when my wife feels frisky, I never pass it up. For a video game? Come on. That's pathetic. People have straight bailed on me playing games for booty and I've never once been angry at it. People are far, far too invested in a game if they're forfeiting real life interactions for more flashing colors on a computer monitor.
Old 04-30-2022, 07:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL

But whores wouldnt exist forever if people always thought their spouses were super fun. I guess there will always be a place for both kinds of EQ too? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, when my wife feels frisky, I never pass it up. For a video game? Come on. That's pathetic. People have straight bailed on me playing games for booty and I've never once been angry at it. People are far, far too invested in a game if they're forfeiting real life interactions for more flashing colors on a computer monitor.
I must be way too high because I posted a reply to the wrong thread! ROFL!
Old 04-30-2022, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

the goal of everquest, by design, is to reach endgame content, once its done you need something new. thats what expansions are for. and since velious is closing the loop on p99 it would be about time to restart the cycle.

12 years, in words, TWELFE YEARS, of 3 expansions that can be done within 3 years without any reset is mindblowing.

sure, lets play it slow paced, why not, lets make it 6 years for restarts, no problem. but come oneveryone, and i mean everyone in this forum will concur that its about time to open a new server.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 04-30-2022, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must be way too high because I posted a reply to the wrong thread! ROFL!
Lol, this guy gets laid and maybe gets high AF pretty often too? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] How did he ever find P99?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2022, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

mudflation is a real thing that easily trivializes the whole server.

i keep loging back on blue and red once every blue moon just to log off 5 mins later after seeing all those supertwinked lowlevels in EC.

especialy blue looks like a reanimated zombie with full TOV gear equiped fashion models with their epics standing afk at the ledge of ec-tunnel.

what an achievement after 12 years.

nilbog, was that your vision in 2009/2010? dont get me wrong, p99 is still the best out there. but you just need to get the most out of it. imagine all those returning players every few years after resets.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020