Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum Officer Xastex:

Surely you can see the precedent this sets. Guilds that can't field trackers can now hire trackers. If we have un-guilded trackers acting as mercenaries to the highest bidder, I wonder which guild that benefits most?

Why would any of us have reason to believe you would treat this new precedent with integrity?
How about you stop smoking the good stuff and lose the paranoia ?
Old 05-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

There is also the issue of loot. Hiring a "mercenary" to pull a raid mob when say Fay drops 2 water dragon shields would basically mean all he has to say is "TMO killed my dragon where is my loot ?". There is no benefit in the bigger picture to it.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Golden was not guilded simply because it's a pain in the ass to find an officer for a bard who is only used for fay and sev who is bound at the TD pots via locket
this made me laugh
Old 05-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

IB scum of the server most toxic players pras sirken and gm staff, they left to destroy EQ mac with their mission accomplished theyve headed back to p99, I can only hope the staff sees them for what they truly are nothing more then troll trash Myg0t wannabes and ban them opnce and for all before they take down p99 like the did to poor lil eq mac
Old 05-27-2014, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok for Class C to fuck each other over and over again and then each other say "we forgive them" and no one gets suspended or locked out but a Class R guild makes a honest mistake all the Class R guilds show support and yet the suspension still stands. You guys are a piece of work. /smh
You guys have to admit this server is hilariously entertaining because of this shit though.. (from an outside perspective)
Old 05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys have to admit this server is hilariously entertaining because of this shit though.. (from an outside perspective)
I agree. I haven't played EQ in 2 months or so, decided to check the forums today, and I happily found the drama gems continuing. pras p1999
Old 05-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB scum of the server most toxic players pras sirken and gm staff, they left to destroy EQ mac with their mission accomplished theyve headed back to p99, I can only hope the staff sees them for what they truly are nothing more then troll trash Myg0t wannabes and ban them opnce and for all before they take down p99 like the did to poor lil eq mac
***** is about to have a seizure from being so mad
Old 05-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

rofl this thread is ridiculous
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-27-2014, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody is going to use unguilded trackers, it provides absolutely zero benefit with the tracker limit in place.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this made me laugh
PRAS TMO LocketQuest 2011 and mah firepot melee.

So much better with 3 years of kunark, got my monies worth.