Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Default Can we just remove RnF?

Would thin out the forums rather quickly. All the idiots that post there would post their garbage in a regular forum and get banned sooner or later. Might take awhile but the forums would be cleaned of the garbage sooner or later.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

There's an opt out option isn't there?
Old 09-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That hasnt worked in over a year plus that doesnt help with removing the forum of the dipshits that post here. People like Visage have no reason to post on these forums other then to talk shit and to make himself think he is cool. No reason for any of that to be here.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

I agree, rnf hasnt been the same since 2012
Old 09-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would thin out the forums rather quickly. All the idiots that post there would post their garbage in a regular forum and get banned sooner or later. Might take awhile but the forums would be cleaned of the garbage sooner or later.
Typical liberal. "i don't like something, and id probably kill myself if i have to bear it any longer, ban it for everyone because I'm incapable of not having a mentality strong enough to resist doing it!"
Heres an idea, if you want to get rid of something that is doing no harm to anyone or anything, Ban yourself before you harm yourself with an aneurysm or something of the sort.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess these fools feel obligated to click and read every article. Common sense just aint in there capacity to understand.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
user cp > edit options > scroll down > opt out of rants and flames > end qq
Old 09-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical liberal. "i don't like something, and id probably kill myself if i have to bear it any longer, ban it for everyone because I'm incapable of not having a mentality strong enough to resist doing it!"
Heres an idea, if you want to get rid of something that is doing no harm to anyone or anything, Ban yourself before you harm yourself with an aneurysm or something of the sort.
I've tried but as i said the stupid opt out button on these forums doesnt work. Also what good does the forum do for anyone? Personally i'm of the mindset if nothing positive comes out of something then there is no point in having it.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
user cp > edit options > scroll down > opt out of rants and flames > end qq
Doesnt work as i said.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess these fools feel obligated to click and read every article. Common sense just aint in there capacity to understand.
I think that's part of the problem, a lack of self control. The amount of people who get mad at a thread but will continue to revisit it and reply and get more worked up are the ones who need help and should self exclude themselves from the forums.

This morning I had a PM from someone who was really worked up.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Save these people from themselves...RNF is just a game.
Closed Thread