Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

cool fucking story ...

Sundawg: Many npcs in Kaesora will no longer give faction hits.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

i could find sites from the same time that would say preacher in permafrost has an anticamp radius... i mean i completely bow down to any official proof. But that is not it. Problem is that the cap was changed twiced after the initial cap at 20 and the sites updated this info so its not easy at all. the way-back machine may have records from once or twice a year for this periode but the first 3 expansions came out pretty fast after each other.

And then of course there is a the chance that i am just plain wrong :-)
Old 07-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Does this not include the NPC mana nerf that was supposed to come this patch?
Old 07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Aviak

Group buffs always stayed on lower level folks - especially bard songs - so will this be fixed to reflect classic? Was this intentional?
Old 07-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident that 51+ spell cap patch didn't happen until after Luclin...
Old 07-14-2013, 05:04 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Updated patch files can be *obtained

Sorry. Had to.
>_>

<_<

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 07-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Large Bat

Default Druid track

I played a druid from the begining on live and I don't remember the track ever being this short ranged unless you jsut got it and were working up the skill .. now I can't even see some thing on track that looks like its maybe a hundred feet away .. my druid is currently in hill giant valley and before the patch I would have a full screen of mobs on track now I'm lucky to have 4 or 5 .. can you check the range of the druid track plz?
Old 07-14-2013, 06:44 PM
Aviak

I was wondering why my ranger tracking is garbage now, I didn't see this in the patch notes:

Capped tracking at 20 NPC results, pending update.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Orc

Snippet suddenly lots less sneakier. Her will study under grandmaster sneakycat an' improves! http://predle576.smugmug.com/Lols/ot.../O/stealth.jpg
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liburtee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like emissary of thule still remains in weak/nerfed stage, or p99 wiki is incorrect on pet strengths. great patch tho, thanks for your combined efforts of hard work!!
The wiki is completely player-maintained. If there are issues with it, it can be addressed by the community. If there is an issue with how it functions in game, please report it as a bug thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furinex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On an unrelated note: Rogean, Does this patch effect the spellsnew.eff at all, and if possible, what changes have been made so I can update the file for the latest patch to correct spell effects.
No, it doesn't. Your changes, which I personally adore, are completely client side. In a finished state, they may be included in patches. Until then, it is just as easy for people to update on their own. Keep up the good work, bump your threads, and let the community know what they can do to assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaching [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have items in my potion bag that are not small, will I be able to get them out?
Yes, but once you remove them the first time, you may not put them back. Have a plan before doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any word on removing extended variance on certain NPCs where it is not warranted?

Thanks for such a quick response to that throwing hack and those other exploits. Should help legit players.
As far as I know, extended variance on non-raid npcs should be fixed. Let us know if that is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Combine" button missing from Bearskin Potion Bag, 10 dose potions no longer available?
Fixed this for next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is cancel magic not detrimental anymore? Bard was kiting with nothing but proximity aggro and cancel magic did not peel from him
Being investigated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarukShmaruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this not include the NPC mana nerf that was supposed to come this patch?
As far as I know, this was included in the patch per kanras, but there is a missing note. Can't investigate further at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writ3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How was VP still being "invis" pulled if that was supposed to get addressed in this patch?
Please be more specific, and if necessary in the invis pulling thread about what is not functioning as per patch notes.
Closed Thread