Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Menden even apologized to those members, but the thing would have no teeth if he'd only suspended the leaders. They could just VPN and play shared accounts no problem. Plus you would think that would give all three guilds more motivation to start agreeing.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly? the real victims are the rank-and-file members of the suspended guilds who don't really have a ton to do with the inter-guild drama that resulted in the suspension, but are still iced out of playing the game the way they usually do with the people they usually do. I know cool folks in all 3 guilds, so it's not like I think all (or, even most really) AG / F players are at fault or should just be permanently exiled off the server.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

The real victims are those that don't raid and have their camps perma camped now. Please go back to raiding, thanks in advance.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he would agree he was the only responsible party, why the tears about the suspension, then? He's already conceded in other threads that he "never left, bro." so it seems like the actual punishment here was just that he couldn't play that one toon (or, others on the account I guess) for a week.

In your mind, what would be the appropriate consequence to recklessly training a dozen+ KOS mobs onto an entire raid of ~50 people, causing a total wipe? Remember,. since he was the *sole responsible party* according to his own raid leaders, raid mob concessions are not applicable.
Shit happens. We've all been trained by Lavittz before without suspensions being handed down. Incubo should have been benched for a cycle or two. He didn't do it on purpose but there was a level of negligence.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real victims are those that don't raid and have their camps perma camped now. Please go back to raiding, thanks in advance.
Sorry you didn't get Goblin Warder loot.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit happens. We've all been trained by Lavittz before without suspensions being handed down. Incubo should have been benched for a cycle or two. He didn't do it on purpose but there was a level of negligence.
Isn't that what happened, though? Incubo was benched for 7 days, and GM's decided that the concessions offered by AG / F were enough such that no additional concessions or zone-wide suspensions were imposed.

I don't think KWSM's petition in this case was frivolous.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:33 PM
Aviak

sounds like Kittens wanted me perma-banned. Toxic.

I've been on the server on and off since 2011. This is my first infraction. You were barely a blip on the radar when TMO ran the server in Kunark and you are still just a blip on the radar now. Except now you emit too much toxicity for how little you contribute or participate in end game.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxic.

[IMG]i.imgur.com/gallery/DNeJ7[/IMG]
Old 10-27-2020, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

bah, i dont forum good. you get the idea.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Isn't that what happened, though? Incubo was benched for 7 days, and GM's decided that the concessions offered by AG / F were enough such that no additional concessions or zone-wide suspensions were imposed.

I don't think KWSM's petition in this case was frivolous.
The fact that they could not come to mediation agreement despite numerous offers is what makes it frivolous. Asking that FR/AG is banned from TOV for the next cycle/quake is what makes it frivolous.
Closed Thread