Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

My goal was to get you to respond; which it took more than my message in your thread. A thread that you could not be bothered to check until after I laid down some more hints. Clearly, I am guilty of trusting you. The rest is on you though. At this point though, you can have the pixels.

Hopefully, this will help others in the future not get scammed by you. Enjoy your long, lonely journey in Norrath.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thief!
Aww Lulz... Bigj aint no thief!!! Look at this guy man.. Cute as a bug!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2018, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My goal was to get you to respond; which it took more than my message in your thread. A thread that you could not be bothered to check until after I laid down some more hints. Clearly, I am guilty of trusting you. The rest is on you though. At this point though, you can have the pixels.

Hopefully, this will help others in the future not get scammed by you. Enjoy your long, lonely journey in Norrath.
Haha you're an angry, conflicted man. A simple mistake or lack of communication has resulted in your attempt at making me an awful person. That awful person doesn't know what you gave him, nor do you remember what you gave me. I have asked you to provide a cost, and i'll provide that to you. There is no foul play here, but you're fine to make that scenario up in your mind. You know my toons names, you know how to reach me (Btw use a PM instead next time, not a comment on a thread) From here it's on you. Claim your money or don't man. You're very wishy washy on all this. I think you have mad trust issues outside of this game.... But i'm available to provide what you're asking, whatever you decide that amount to be.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

I already said I was not at home & did not have a list on me. I already said you can keep the pixels you so dearly hold onto. Continually trying to throw me under the bus for your greed and ignorance to my first request is just a juvenile effort to exonerate yourself from the truth. For your sake and others, seek help.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already said I was not at home & did not have a list on me. I already said you can keep the pixels you so dearly hold onto. Continually trying to throw me under the bus for your greed and ignorance to my first request is just a juvenile effort to exonerate yourself from the truth. For your sake and others, seek help.
I love you
Old 09-13-2018, 12:58 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2018, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Never trust an ogre
Old 09-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

It's kinda sad that a post that started out as Bigj trying to find people to adventure with tonight has degenerated into this. I've known Bigj/Athemis for about two years now. He is one of the most honest and helpful people I've come across in the game. Just recently he was one of the druids who helped with the Greater Faydark giveaway event. He is not a pixel fiend; he genuinely has fun adventuring and helping others.

Whatever the case, he has been trying to make good on this alleged item loan and I know he is good for his word. Please don't let this misunderstanding tarnish his reputation.

Kelle <Kittens Who Say Meow> 60 Druid
Last edited by snyder43; 09-13-2018 at 01:15 PM..
Old 09-13-2018, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's kinda sad that a post that started out as Bigj trying to find people to adventure with tonight has degenerated into this. I've known Bigj/Athemis for about two years now. He is one of the most honest and helpful people I've come across in the game. Just recently he was one of the druids who helped with the Greater Faydark giveaway event. He is not a pixel fiend; he genuinely has fun adventuring and helping others.

Whatever the case, he has been trying to make good on this alleged item loan and I know he is good for his word. Please don't let this misunderstanding ruin his reputation.

- Kelle <Kittens Who Say Meow> 60 Druid
Haha thank you Kelle. I give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he has been done wrong in the past, which caused him to immediately call me out. I don't know his past.. But he went from 0-100 real quick on me. And it appears there was no turning back. Offer will always stand man. I don't even need you to tell me what the specific gear was. Doesn't matter at this point, give me a number. Add interest for your grieving time, or my lack of follow up. Whatever you wanna charge extra for. But it's on you now. PM please too.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never trust an ogre
My SK is a Erudite!!!
Closed Thread