Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Banned

Avg ruby bp list is 5 or 6 on green. Ps op u wanted teal go play it u entitled shit stain millennial
Old 01-08-2020, 08:51 AM
Banned

No fuck off

Camps are already 2 hr wait list or more on green. Most nights i log off after 3 hrs most nights with no xp gain. If they merge you will cry a fucking river of piss and tears for ur teal sever back. 40+ is already bad on green. Hhk is perma camped and solb is 30+ most nights 3 exp groups.

Did i mention to go fist urself op?
Old 01-08-2020, 08:58 AM
Banned

Op plays on green and he wants teal to merge? Lmao op is clearly a shit poster fire giant. Stfu kid. You prob don't even play here. Nice try trying to fuck every one else over with ur bullshit.

Closing this thread and banning another one of ops forum quest accounts.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

LoL gonna have to agree with Silo. I Thankfully xfered to Teal wayyy later(Dec 1) So played on green until 46. Green was a hell hole. Guk,HHK,SolB, Sola, MM, Unrest, HillGs, Ice giants. Name it and it was camped with 1-9 person list. It was annoying, I will say I am super glad I played a class that could solo while waiting on 14 different list groups. I came to teal, and first night found a group in 5 mins(we did Lguk live side castle), and from that point on found a group within 10 mins vs my 1-4hr lfg on Green. I will say leveling an alt has been hard bc I went cleric and clearly 80% peeps went cleric bc all groups 20-40 has had 2 clerics in each group with tons of clerics LFG lol. I for one was agianst the split. I held off xfered for so long, but since day one havn't regretted it at all. 3 Guilds competing for raid targets has made is super fun. Yeah there is some drama over here but not nearly as bad as green. Most drama over here is caused by peeps who've been gkicked and black listed anyway[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. any 46 players on green feel free to app to Kingdom!Come get your dragons, fish fry, and FGs[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 01-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how much competition there is for Seal Team on Green, but Black Lotus and Lineage have contested Kingdom on last two Vox, last Phinny, and numerous times for Fire Giants.

So that's already 3 guilds that would be contesting targets. Then add in Steal Team plus who ever is contesting them on Green into the mix and it'd be a cluster fuck with so few targets to go after.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big guilds on either server ends up losing a decent number of people post-merge because some of their members are playing on both servers simultaneously to duplicate their chances at raid loot, and will then just pick one guild when the servers merge.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the money camps are already camped damn near 24/7 on Teal. Would be even worse if they merged. Exp spots are pretty open(except for HHK nobles/bards, which is permacamped pretty much), but you need to form your own groups typically rather than just throwing up LFG.

Then there's raiding. Contested FGs 3 times a day? Contested Phinny twice a day? Like 6 guilds contesting every dragon? I'll pass.

I hope they don't merge until Kunark at the earliest.
*money camps are moderately camped. exp/camp spots being open isnt a positive at any level, at launch people were everywhere forced to xp anywhere they could and camps were really 24/7. Now you have open spaces in the prefered xp zones all the way up to 50 while people are sitting LFG for far too long 24/7. leaving a large amount of content open even outside those zones. They can form their own groups but people want to stay solo/duo/formed groups since they can get better xp/loot and not being forced to group for everything anymore. id rather have less prefered zones/people grouping and going on adventures together for xp or less prefered camps filling the world with life.

*so you would rather have uncontested content? How long would you want uncontested content? sounds greedy and slefish to me, entitled even.

enough content is coming out before kunark that the populations merging will add some spice at all levels forcing you to share or group or not being able to zerg an alt to 50. allowing players/guilds the ability to show up uncontested at money camps/raids/xp and form a gaps until kunark would make the competition not so fun for anyone attempting to join the fray or find groups for money camps or xp with people while leveling. This would again form a top heavy server with all the alts you could desire to get those pixels and money camps claimed by solo toons. Leaving the essence of eq a hollow shell with dead zones like what live turned into or how it would feel if boxing was allowed.

breakdown, if your favorite sports team won every game and was expected to win 90% of all future games is it fun? if you showed up at your prefered money camp or xp spot and a group of 2 3 or even 4 were there would you join or be upset its not open? conversely, if you were soloing your money camp and someone came up would you let them join?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
Old 01-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green is not a ghost town outside of HK, your population quote is way off, Blue was successful and fun long before it had anywhere near the population it does now, and the servers aren’t “shedding people by droves” because of the split.
They're not shedding people in droves, but they are definitely slowly declining as a general matter. I think it was last week that multiple days Blue was close to Teal's population. For the most part, the split has allowed people just to pack into the higher ZEM zones and not group anywhere else...as a result, people log in and sit LFG for 2 hours in the same old zones with no alternatives if you aren't a solo class. They then either stop playing or go back to their characters on Blue.

Merging might have some issues, but it would also force people to go out into the world again and start grouping in less traditional places. Pre-merge it was crazy where you could find groups...places I hadn't seen people often level in in large groups since the classic days on live. Ro, Highpass, Karana bandits, Befallen, Chessboard/Gobs/Bandits in Butcherblock, etc. etc.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Avg ruby bp list is 5 or 6 on green. Ps op u wanted teal go play it u entitled shit stain millennial
So angry over a game lmao. I can tell your life is shit getting so worked up over a video game. LOL.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Having a great time on teal.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider blue
Closed Thread