Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 09:38 PM
Aviak

Default Reading UN channel, whos the villian?

So whos the asshole? Riot, freedom, ag? Grab your flamethrowers, strap in and rip these motherfuckers a new one. Discuss!
Old 10-27-2020, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Freedom, easily spotted.

The irony of Detoxx saying it doesnt matter what Kittens wnats if RIot gets its way, when theyre advocating for rules that help kittens, who has killed more targets than Freedom, was amazing. Especially when they're going to dump their "useless" members and AG if they get their long lockouts for suicide cart.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Honestly Galach. He's not allowing people to just... discuss, and hes actively trying to keep have the server's raid guilds from 1. crafting base server raid rules, and 2. not letting them have an equal vote on the passing of these raid rules, or 3. even take part in these discussions.

Very surprising behavior for a server guide. I think Menden, and maybe even his superiors, will need to step in if partiality is not going to be granted, and legit p99 blue raid guilds are going to be left out of the decision making process.

The idea that just because the 3 most toxic guilds are the ones that need to work things out between themselves that means that guilds like Kittens, TSS, AEGIS, and others (who have raided here for many years) are not allowed their say or vote is disturbing to say the least.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Freedom, at one point this morning, ganged on on Keerarae, who is one of the nicest people on the server, because she asked them to clarify something from their crayon scribble proposal. Like 6 of them piled on and then had the audacity to say they should limit the speakers in the UN to 2.

Freedom is led and represented by the trashiest of toxic people.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:57 PM
Kobold

and I'm not afraid to say that. If they consider this staff bashing then I am happy going to another server. I've been here for many years, and I've seen some things, but as we've seen with past staff, there comes a time for accountability.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and I'm not afraid to say that. If they consider this staff bashing then I am happy going to another server. I've been here for many years, and I've seen some things, but as we've seen with past staff, there comes a time for accountability.
Thank you for your bravery Akg49, you are a light in the dark pit of online gaming, truly heroic stuff you are doing here
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-27-2020, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

I glanced at the UN but lost interest when GMs said we cant have any rotations (since when?) right off the bat and then had to give/decline people permission for something as simple as corpsing their own Sky keys. I've never seen such end-game mingling and involvement from staff in a video game in my life.

Don't need fairytales thinking you can make a competitive open world game petition-free with 340 people standing on top of each other waiting for once-a-week spawns.

The way this server and the rules are defined makes for a petition-quest server if you want to compete at the highest level. This server isnt new.

Smaller guilds get their seasonal Vulaks' again though, congrats.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:36 PM
Banned

its leaning towards freedom it seems like

but everyone is a villain if they can't get along
Old 10-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I glanced at the UN but lost interest when GMs said we cant have any rotations (since when?) right off the bat and then had to give/decline people permission for something as simple as corpsing their own Sky keys. I've never seen such end-game mingling and involvement from staff in a video game in my life.

Don't need fairytales thinking you can make a competitive open world game petition-free with 340 people standing on top of each other waiting for once-a-week spawns.

The way this server and the rules are defined makes for a petition-quest server if you want to compete at the highest level. This server isnt new.

Smaller guilds get their seasonal Vulaks' again though, congrats.
You got warder loot though so why are you whining

You made the bed. Sleep in it.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:00 PM
Kobold

Easily Freedom being the most toxic guild in the UN channel. AG sitting back using their puppets do the dirty work. They are like a pack of wild dogs. Thinking they can gang up on individual speakers to try and silence them.

Can see why 3 guilds got banned. FRAG are just 1 guild, but now want a to be separate for voting. It's is funny. Every time AM/AM2.0/Guild/RnG/Ghost/Ghxst and now Freedom start and enter the raiding scene, rule breaking and petitions get out of hand and GM just ban 3 guilds, instead of resolving the issues. Which are still the same issues now.

You can break server rules only if it's a minor violation. And Freedom wins the target. Imagine the toxic behavior in DM/tells with those officers. If Freedom wins the encounter, they never respond to tells, but if they loose, DM/tells/auction/ooc/shouts etc etc.

Kittens kill more targets solo than Freedom, but have no say.

It's a shame Galach doesn't allow or want all guilds to have a input on the future of the blue server raiding scene, but stated he will enforce all server rule changes on all casual guilds.