Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Kobold

Default Enchanter 19-24 hunting area

Looking for some off the beaten path areas that will be fun to solo or duo level up in.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Bottom floor of Befallen. The XP is crazy awesome and you can literally level up to 22 there. You will have some that are green but the XP can't be beat.

I suggest duoing with a pet (Necro or Mage) class of the same level as you. A level 20 mage would be perfect actually because their pets at that level destroy everything down there. Necro would be awesome as well, but you'll have to root stuff to make sure you don't get agro.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

I believe I was still charm killing in East Karana at that level, probably Crag Spiders at that point.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 06-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Kobold

Thanks guys, I have been living in befallen since level 8 and saw the mobs turning green so wasn't sure if it was time to move on.

I know on live way back when on my necro I was doing aviaks and goblins somewhere, I think in SK or thereabouts and I like challenging camps and not uber crowded spots so that's why I was looking to see what other spots I may be missing that aren't listed on all the guides.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes camped but if you're feeling brave try Upper Guk at the Lower Guk undead zone line...plenty of frogs to charm and beat down, just make sure to pull them around the corner near the brazier - and watch out for the phantom shaman that paths through, deal with him first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread