Old 08-24-2018, 04:55 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2018, 05:23 PM
Server GM

RIP Fingon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

/mourn Fingon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:47 PM
Banned

Sad. He was a true Elf Lord.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is with a deep sadness that I inform the server community of the death of one of our long-time members, Fingon. Sadly, Fingon was involved in an automobile accident and died on Thursday, August 16, 2018.

Fingon was one of my first choices as an officer of <Taken> when I assumed the guild leader position and he remained an officer for the many years that I was there. I knew from my previous interactions with him that he was what we needed in the leadership. He had a wealth of knowledge about Everquest, having spent many years playing it when it was first launched and above all, was always a mature, honest and fair person with great integrity. He always supported the guild’s direction (even when he disagreed) and always voiced his opinion on issues being decided. He worked tirelessly behind the scenes and developed strategies to overcome some new encounters which we as a guild were having difficulty with. He was a great raid leader and loved what he did on P99.

Of course, the majority of us who knew Fingon will remember how much fun he was to group and raid with. He was always ready to stop what he was doing to help others with a CR, a quest or to give them a port. Fingon really loved raiding with the guild and he was a pleasure to have lead the raids. I can’t count the number of times that we had a great laugh with Fingon while raiding when he’d make some slight misjudgment and wind up getting the unwanted attention of mobs we were fighting (usually right after admonishing the guild members to be careful and don’t draw agro!). Cromcruach reminded me of the time we were raiding sky and Fingon was cautioning people to be careful around the edges of the island, followed a moment later with “oh shit, I fell off!” Laughter ensued and we of course, never let Fingon forget these moments.

Thank you for taking time to remember our lost friend. He will be sorely missed.
nice things said here. he must have been a real decent fella.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Sorry for your loss, folks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2018, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

if he had family, would be nice of us to send them our thoughts. would probably mean a lot to them knowing that there are people that spoke and thought so highly of him. even if it was all for pretend.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

My condolences.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Old 08-24-2018, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread