Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 01:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by enesis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p.s. I heard AM asked AG to merge, despite the 300+ post RNF thread by their members
As a member of one of those guilds, I can confirm that to be true. My head spun when I heard that Aftermath wanted to merge with the guild they (including their own leader and officers) shit talked for months, insulted, and made countless memes about.

Seems like a merger that would be all rainbows and butterflies. I don't think there would be any issues or ill feelings at all, right?
Old 06-17-2019, 01:54 PM
Orc

Power and prestige are temporary. A burnt-bridge is forever. Top Tier advice for AM.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18120 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Power and prestige are temporary. A burnt-bridge is forever. Top Tier advice for AM.
It goes both ways.
Old 06-17-2019, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

i'd like riot and am to merge
Old 06-17-2019, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

I think Branamil is the only reason I read RNF anymore.
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 06-17-2019, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadilo21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a member of one of those guilds, I can confirm that to be true. My head spun when I heard that Aftermath wanted to merge with the guild they (including their own leader and officers) shit talked for months, insulted, and made countless memes about.

Seems like a merger that would be all rainbows and butterflies. I don't think there would be any issues or ill feelings at all, right?
Ummm, that's like the soul purpose of RnF. To talk smack about each other. Everyone who competes likes to partake in some friendly banter from time to time, the only issue is the snowflakes who take it personally.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadilo21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The idea that AM has been shittalking AG for months is just flat out untrue. It’s been happening for years.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:50 PM
Kobold

I also find the theory that AM wanted to merge with AG weird. We just wait for there members to app.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that AM has been shittalking AG for months is just flat out untrue. It’s been happening for years.
I literally lol'd

We've come a long way from CSG days at least :P
Old 06-17-2019, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also find the theory that AM wanted to merge with AG weird. We just wait for there members to app.
*their

Typical AM

Closed Thread