Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the resulting dungeon trains is extremely frustrating. I wish this could get fixed somehow. That is all.
Been this way since 1999?
Old 01-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That moment when you see your mob fall through a wall when you are deep in a dungeon is so intoxicating though, separates the maggots from the worms when you see who is pussy enough to camp w/o being told
FTFY
Old 01-17-2020, 02:27 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closest thing I've met to a boomer in 20 some odd years of EQ is a 52 year old here on P99 on green. I't hilarious you dumb fucks keep using a word for people who don't even, and have virtually never, played P99.

Fuck those stupid playboy bunnies.
I'm 59, and I played in old EQ on E'Ci, and I'm playing on Green in Project 1999 right now. So now you met one.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closest thing I've met to a boomer in 20 some odd years of EQ is a 52 year old here on P99 on green.
Some of the guys playing original EQ would've been at the tail end of the boomer era. Hence, 20 damn years ago. They would have been in their mid-late 30's when EQ released which is the same age I am now on P99.

My joke sucks shit now because I have had to explain it.

Gen Y in here asking for this to be fixed like it is a bad thing. He needs to fix himself, not the game. Thinking about my boomer roommates getting their pretty pink panties in a knot because they did something stupid.

I was young, 18, when it released. Imagine me saying "they need to fix that" and they would look at me then tell me to stop doing dumb shit. There was a thread in here about someone or some group sitting in the middle of a pull path and complaining about getting agro.. If only Darwin gave Xbox achievements for getting your shit ran over.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of the guys playing original EQ would've been at the tail end of the boomer era. Hence, 20 damn years ago. They would have been in their mid-late 30's when EQ released which is the same age I am now on P99.

My joke sucks shit now because I have had to explain it.

Gen Y in here asking for this to be fixed like it is a bad thing. He needs to fix himself, not the game. Thinking about my boomer roommates getting their pretty pink panties in a knot because they did something stupid.

I was young, 18, when it released. Imagine me saying "they need to fix that" and they would look at me then tell me to stop doing dumb shit. There was a thread in here about someone or some group sitting in the middle of a pull path and complaining about getting agro.. If only Darwin gave Xbox achievements for getting your shit ran over.
Lol. I guess I wouldn't mind the aggroing through doors and walls if it was consistent. Seems like some walls and doors mobs won't aggro through, but in other areas they will.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like some walls and doors mobs won't aggro through, but in other areas they will.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread