Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no harm taken

u r right, correct,

okulungile
ceart
ត្រឹមត្រូវ
korrekt
дуруст
योग्य
옳은
ĝusta
correcte

smart move tuna
did you even look at my private message [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2021, 04:26 PM
Banned

no
Old 05-28-2021, 04:33 PM
Banned

ya we are cool i'm ok with whatever u say or post or don't post or ignore or post screenshots of u ignoring

it's not likely i will ever attack u personally on here, anymore lol

if i say something dumb it's not like me trying to be passive aggressive
Last edited by starkind; 05-28-2021 at 04:36 PM..
Old 05-28-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would work eventually in a bunch of cities.

Like starkind suggested, your starter clothes for this project make a big difference if you have to start in 10 year veteran homeless person clothes you have more of an uphill climb but there are free clothes handouts and ways to steal or access clean water to get freshened up pretty easy. And if you went into a supercuts or private locally owned hair cut spot after cleaning up and explained your situation they would probably even give you a buzz cut for free.

Now if you have to start off addicted to heroin you have an even steeper up hill battle but with your normal person brains that allowed you to cope with normal life up to this point (mostly, for p99 players) you could probably even lick that because you don't have the mental baggage that lead to the addiction.

So I think that means that people that stay homeless have more things going on and we should figure out how to make their lives safer and less full of misery because they probably are missing some component that allows you or I to cope with present day society which it is important to note is something that we have made that is completely artificial and not natural in any way. Few of our institutions or rules or anything are "natural" so there is nothing "natural" about leaving people to die in the gutters when they can't hack it as well as you or I can.
We need Greenland for security reasons, might as well make it an indigent / homeless / penal colony. Assuming climate projections actually result in warming. Also, Canada is sparsely populated and they aren’t sending their best
Old 05-28-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya we are cool i'm ok with whatever u say or post or don't post or ignore or post screenshots of u ignoring

it's not likely i will ever attack u personally on here, anymore lol

if i say something dumb it's not like me trying to be passive aggressive
lol
Old 05-28-2021, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With no identification to prove you are who you say you are.
Zero starting money, no access to your bank or moms credit card.
Without a phone to call family or for help.

Could you survive for a week in new town, any random town across your country?

You're dropped into a random town with nothing but the clothes on your back and no contacts. Could you survive? or would you ball up and cry.
for simplicity sake, I would commit a petty crime that would put me in a jail for a week, where I would be fed 3 sqaure meals a day, recieve climate controlled living quarters, and 1 free phone call to anyone I please.
Old 05-31-2021, 10:48 PM
Banned

ive had to basically do this 1nce and just the people around me were pretty helpful. I think I could survive the thread challenge easy, but this is obviously a heavily gendered question wrt outcome odds. i would worry about boyz getting isolated without asking for help and getting sick or something!

It would suck to be ugly or seem poor though, ppl wont help if its like that
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 05-31-2021 at 10:54 PM..
Old 06-01-2021, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for simplicity sake, I would commit a petty crime that would put me in a jail for a week, where I would be fed 3 sqaure meals a day, recieve climate controlled living quarters, and 1 free phone call to anyone I please.
I would wait for some petty criminal and then go all Justice League on him (Snyder cut) and then they would fete me as a hero and give me the keyz to Paineel.
Closed Thread