Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Default Greenmist quest question

Im doing Crusader's Test of the Lord (#7). I got all 6 scrolls. Im moving on to droga jail.

I found the jail, just bot sure where to find all 3 mobs. Anyone could clarify this part of the quest. The prevamp, post vamp is all confusing where to find all the mobs for the keys, and where the wheel for combining the scrolls and needles.
Thanks in advance
Old 06-24-2021, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

The Penmaster can spawn in 2 places outside of the jail. In the main room outside the bars and in the adjoining room. I believe the PHs are the spiders. They drop the Bone Key and Bone Necklace

The Penkeeper is found through the two sets of bars and then into the cell with a broken door and then through the invis walls to the next cell over. He drops the Stone Key and it can be very very rare

The wheel for combining is in the cells also. Through the first two cell doors and then the cell on the left (you can see it inside). The Iksar to turn in the keys is on the opposite side

Side note, you can get through the bars without keys if you strafe wiggle through (may require ducking too). Can take a little practice but you can get through them
Last edited by Kavious; 06-24-2021 at 05:05 PM..
Old 06-24-2021, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Awesome ty
Old 06-25-2021, 01:37 AM
Kobold

You can also pull all ph’s without opening the jail doors or strafing through them. Although if you’re going to spend time camping there (I hope your luck is better than mine was) you may as well get some chardok faction.

30 hours camp for me. Easily the worst I’ve ever had in eq.
Old 06-25-2021, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes people sell this part of quest. Also if you save the salts and skins can turn them in for faction or sell for good pp. Another bonus of this zone is once you get warmly or amiable faction you can go to chardok and get a free ring that is very good.
Old 06-25-2021, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Tyty
Old 06-28-2021, 03:26 PM
Kobold

Lightbulb Di'zok Signet of Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another bonus of this zone is once you get warmly or amiable faction you can go to chardok and get a free ring that is very good.
You must be at least warmly faction and over lvl 50 to get the ring. Just say 'I serve the sarnak' to Herald Telcha, a non-kos NPC located at the Chardok zone-in, once both of these requirements have been met.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Di%27Zok_Signet_of_Service
Closed Thread