Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2021, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

I support the rights of the hero in OP's story. He should not have to get a vaccine or wear a mask. He shouldn't have to take a COVID test either... unless he shows up at a hospital. But if he has COVID symptoms or tests positive for COVID, he needs to be sent home no matter what is wrong with him.

So, why should a business be able to refuse baking a gay wedding cake and be able to force their insurance provider not to cover contraceptives for employees, but they can't mandate a mask or require a vaccine for empliyees? Why do Trumptards hate capitalism? Government work isn't for everyone...
Old 07-31-2021, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support the rights of the hero in OP's story. He should not have to get a vaccine or wear a mask. He shouldn't have to take a COVID test either... unless he shows up at a hospital. But if he has COVID symptoms or tests positive for COVID, he needs to be sent home no matter what is wrong with him.

So, why should a business be able to refuse baking a gay wedding cake and be able to force their insurance provider not to cover contraceptives for employees, but they can't mandate a mask or require a vaccine for empliyees? Why do Trumptards hate capitalism? Government work isn't for everyone...
Because declining to do something and being forced to do something are different things?

The gay wedding cake thing is super dishonest too because that couple was specifically going around to bakeries until they found one who declined to do it. They were basically fishing for outrage and it was ridiculous.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would you know who i am? This is borderline doxxing and I don't appreciate your threats.
It's doxxing to say you post in similarly brain-damaged style to your previous account douglasp1999?

Interesting thesis that belongs in the trash.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Lol I love how anybody that disagrees is always a "Trumptard"
Old 07-31-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I love how anybody that disagrees is always a "Trumptard"
Doug got banned for rooting for the capitol rioters. He sucks a whole lot.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's doxxing to say you post in similarly brain-damaged style to your previous account douglasp1999?

Interesting thesis that belongs in the trash.
You once again sidestep everything else I said and cherrypick one thing to reply to.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You once again sidestep everything else I said and cherrypick one thing to reply to.
I won't engage with you until you admit it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2021, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't engage with you until you admit it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That seems suspiciously convenient and also extremely creepy. You have a bit of a god complex mr.pulgasari
Old 07-31-2021, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That seems suspiciously convenient and also extremely creepy. You have a bit of a god complex mr.pulgasari
Deny it then and be proven wicked.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Welcome to internet commenting.
Closed Thread