Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Default Will Sleeper be killed once Velious comes out?

Read a previous thread that made me wonder if any guild will be able to kill the Sleeper once Velious releases?

Did it not take a zerg force of several guilds to make that happen back in the day?

Are there enough players active on this server to make this happen?

I wonder? Anyone else have any thoughts?

Also - what are the reprocussions once the Sleeper is "awakened" and perhaps "killed" - doesn't something bad happen?

Just curious!

Yours truly....
Old 05-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Once awakened, he goes through all the dragon faction zones killing everyone/everything.

The real issue, though, is that the mobs that drop primal weapons stop respawning.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

I knew something happened like the mobs stop respawning. What exactly does that mean then? What mobs and what weapons will we "lose" Any examples?
Old 05-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Considering it took hundreds of people at level 65 in POP gear to kill him, I would surmise no. Also add to the fact that with such a small population of high levels, it would take a very high percentage of them to get together to do that, and I just don't see that happening. Many people will want to keep the warders up for primals and such.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew something happened like the mobs stop respawning. What exactly does that mean then? What mobs and what weapons will we "lose" Any examples?
Primal weapons drop off the warders, as long as you don't awaken the sleeper, they respawn each cycle and can "farm" the primal weapons. Once the sleeper is awakened you can no longer get primal weapons.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by erog84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering it took hundreds of people at level 65 in POP gear to kill him, I would surmise no. Also add to the fact that with such a small population of high levels, it would take a very high percentage of them to get together to do that, and I just don't see that happening. Many people will want to keep the warders up for primals and such.
Yea it would never happen with 60s and no AAs.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Some big guild may farm primals and then awake to cock block tho.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Kobold

In addition to Primal Velium Weapons, (the 1handers were 13/20 and proc'd Avatar) the warders are also the source for Sceptre of Destruction, Shroud of Longevity, Mask of Tinkering, Dainty Gloves, Dragonscale Mask, Staff of Morning Dew, Clawed Guardian Bracer, Writ of Dragonkind, Smolder, Staff of the Elder Claws, Salindrite Dagger, Shield of the Clawed Guardian and the four different Resistance Stones.

Mob names are:
Ventani the Warder
Hraashna the Warder
Tukaarak the Warder
Nanzata the Warder

After Kerafym is awakened I'm not sure if the Trash or the named golems respawn anymore.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In addition to Primal Velium Weapons, (the 1handers were 13/20 and proc'd Avatar) the warders are also the source for Sceptre of Destruction, Shroud of Longevity, Mask of Tinkering, Dainty Gloves, Dragonscale Mask, Staff of Morning Dew, Clawed Guardian Bracer, Writ of Dragonkind, Smolder, Staff of the Elder Claws, Salindrite Dagger, Shield of the Clawed Guardian and the four different Resistance Stones.

Mob names are:
Ventani the Warder
Hraashna the Warder
Tukaarak the Warder
Nanzata the Warder

After Kerafym is awakened I'm not sure if the Trash or the named golems respawn anymore.
They won't and I give it a month before it's on farm status.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They won't and I give it a month before it's on farm status.
If the trash doesn't respawn then you also lose the .. Priceless Velium weapons too. I think it was priceless, maybe exquisite? Anyway, they were identical to the Primals, but didn't have the proc.
Closed Thread