Monthly resets of Sleeper's tomb 112 42.91%
I have a better idea (post Below) 11 4.21%
Aeolwind's Devious Idea 34 13.03%
Donut 21 8.05%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind
Default Sleeper's Tomb

So, Nilbog and I were discussing some things. The obvious 'Post Sleeper' scenario that will occur as soon as there are 14 keys.

So, this will be a poll. And not a stripper pole. We have a few options.

Disclaimer: This poll does not determine anything other than opinion. Nilbog reserves the right to say 'HAH! No.' at anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Last edited by Aeolwind; 11-20-2013 at 07:30 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

I'm curious.(TM)
Old 11-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Reserving my vote until this devious idea is revealed
Old 11-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

I voted for the donut just because it sounded good
Old 11-20-2013, 07:23 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Devious Idea:
When Sleeper awakened keys get deleted and possible to cause the tomb to respawn with the warders.

Quote:
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Developer

Also, I'd be interested in putting times/dates on the Ancients appearance in the tomb. The post Sleeper ST loot is underwhelming somewhat using Vulak/Warders as standards.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devious Idea:
When Sleeper awakened keys get deleted and possible to cause the tomb to respawn with the warders.
youre a bad person
Old 11-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Poll closes on December 4, 2013
Velious released on December 5, 2000

Coincidence?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I'd be interested in putting times/dates on the Ancients appearance in the tomb. The post Sleeper ST loot is underwhelming somewhat using Vulak/Warders as standards.
The Ancients do not appear in Sleeper's Tomb until Luclin and well after Vex Thal was on farm status by top guilds - approx Sept/Oct 2002 - 11 months after Luclin release. Reference material (written by me Oct 10, 2002): http://web.archive.org/web/200212130...bb/default.php

Regarding prismatic dragon scales - drop rates were EXTREMELY rare even post-Luclin release (pre-zone revamp & the addition of the Ancients). Reference material (written by me 14 Jan 2002): http://web.archive.org/web/200202150...bb/default.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 11-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

P.S. Classic all the way! Prismatic Scales and the turn in. <-- anything else would be wrong ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Closed Thread