Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Honest zek review: Least ammount of PvP I've ever seen on a zek box. Honestly r99 has more. Buncha turds spent all night farming paludal caverns for pvp points from green slug mobs.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest zek review: Least ammount of PvP I've ever seen on a zek box. Honestly r99 has more. Buncha turds spent all night farming paludal caverns for pvp points from green slug mobs.
The design this season is item camps. PvP points are relatively worthless, so farming PvP points (esp for certain classes) does not yield a lot of benefit.

Its the main reason why dentists are not playing this one. They can't beard up a huge lead and maintain a PvP advantage this time around and it caused serious disagreements and fallouts with the staff.

Its a long term season. I wouldn't cast judgement until next month.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-22-2018, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

All dentist do is PvE I call bullshit. It's because like every season the server is trash.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The design this season is item camps. PvP points are relatively worthless, so farming PvP points (esp for certain classes) does not yield a lot of benefit.

Its the main reason why dentists are not playing this one. They can't beard up a huge lead and maintain a PvP advantage this time around and it caused serious disagreements and fallouts with the staff.

Its a long term season. I wouldn't cast judgement until next month.

We arent playing simply for a few reasons. But yes admin differences could sum it up as a part of it.

All dentists do is pve.... I love this- We had the 2nd highest kill total of all guilds last season with the best kda by a large margin over every guild on the server.

Total kills 2428 Total guild deaths 282 KDA 8.61
11-1 kda over regulators and a 10-1 kda over VTW
Point advantage meant nothing last season either. Everyone was on equal gear level as we were throughout the entire season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-22-2018, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We arent playing simply for a few reasons. But yes admin differences could sum it up as a part of it.

All dentists do is pve.... I love this- We had the 2nd highest kill total of all guilds last season with the best kda by a large margin over every guild on the server.

Point advantage meant nothing last season either. Everyone was on equal gear level as we were throughout the entire season.
cringe
Old 04-22-2018, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

nice stats for emulated pvp on hackfest server. I would put that shit on my linkedin right now if i were you. fucking asshole.
Old 04-23-2018, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

Hard pass & kringe