Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 07:30 AM
Planar Protector

Default Defund and Reform the Police

Warning this video may be disturbing for some folks due to violence. Consider it NSFW for those reasons.

According to the post the reason the police were called was because he was sleeping in his car. The officer has since resigned thank god, if only due to the fact that he was required to wear a video camera.

This is a dynamic video in that it highlights several societal illnesses in the US.

Criminalization of poverty/homelessness
Criminalization (or stigma) of mental illness
Lack of training and procedure by Law Enforcement
Law Enforcement encroaching on personal rights and freedoms
Undue Escalation of force by Law Enforcement
The fact that this only matters because the victim was white

All year we've seen more and more of this same type of violence from the Police. And that's just because the coverage has grown due to Floyd. This has been happening our entire lives, and the only reason any accountability has come from this was due to Police being required to wear a fucking video device. Wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

I don't like thug cops either. We should march our characters from Qeynos to Freeport in protest.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 07-08-2021, 08:17 AM
Banned

Get the bail bond corporations (and lawfirms) out of police or nothing else will be effective.
It's all about the money. Always has been. I'm sorry, it wont ever change on Earth.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Defunding the police was a really good idea the first time it was brought up.

Honestly, if I were a cop, I would tell everyone to go fuck themselves and just do literally anything else.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:28 AM
Banned

I don't mind if we have zero police, just so long as we have zero lawywers or military too

but we shouldn't let poor ppl with mental illness be free (do whatever they want or have the capability to do whatever they want) or live in poverty and make more poor mentally ill (sick diseased, injured) ppl babies that suffer and die anyway and kill 10 more good ppl and drag us down

we should care for them like christ would
Last edited by starkind; 07-08-2021 at 08:31 AM..
Old 07-08-2021, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that this only matters because the victim was white
Beef. You're telling on yourself dude.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Calls for changes to the US police make me hungry cos I’ve heard them be called ‘pigs’ so it just makes me think of reformed ham.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calls for changes to the US police make me hungry cos I’ve heard them be called ‘pigs’ so it just makes me think of reformed ham.
A lot of the protestors do like to press ham. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2021, 11:13 AM
Banned

Join the military. Earn a paycheck. Maybe get disabled. Killed. Tortured or raped as a PoW or hostage. Or cancer or gulfwar syndrome from being injected with experimental gene therapy. Or burn in satanic five eyes spider hell. PTSD. Rabid. And or a fursuit fetish.

Or save every penny to retire to somewhere in the middle of nowhere so u can play irl minecraft and die from a snakebite or diphtheria while on hold with your VA primary care via ur sat(an)allite phone.

Problem solved.

Sorry if ur has asthma or already a fursuit... maybe try Hollywood as a costume/set designer, extra.
Last edited by starkind; 07-08-2021 at 11:19 AM..
Closed Thread