Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was before they fixed spawn rate. This is why people are having difficulties selling and buyers are offering less.
I bet the buyers have never set foot down there, and don't know anything about the changes. The most still resist like all hell (i.e. slow resist 3-5 times after Malo being common), and its not an easy pull to do. The spawn rate of king was marginally increased, so a decrease in price over time is inevitable, but if you're going to start offering 140k for a fungi just because you heard it spawns more, thats foolish. A marginal decrease in price might be order to reflect the marginal increase in pop rate. People are still paying 200k+, as I've sold at that price in the past week.

My offer sent via PM stands.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 12-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet the buyers have never set foot down there, and don't know anything about the changes. The most still resist like all hell (i.e. slow resist 3-5 times after Malo being common), and its not an easy pull to do. The spawn rate of king was marginally increased, so a decrease in price over time is inevitable, but if you're going to start offering 140k for a fungi just because you heard it spawns more, thats foolish. A marginal decrease in price might be order to reflect the marginal increase in pop rate. People are still paying 200k+, as I've sold at that price in the past week.

My offer sent via PM stands.
Well said Zagum.
It just pisses me off when people are offering 160 in a week haha. I bet 2 have dropped since the last patch.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:47 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Dude Bossco and Shamewow averaged like 6 per week between the two of them before the change. It's a significantly better drop rate now. Expect to see 10+ of these dropping per week from here on out.

160 might seem ridiculous now but in a few weeks you'll be wishing you had sold at that price.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude Bossco and Shamewow averaged like 6 per week between the two of them before the change. It's a significantly better drop rate now. Expect to see 10+ of these dropping per week from here on out.

160 might seem ridiculous now but in a few weeks you'll be wishing you had sold at that price.
Conidering I've sold 2 in the past two weeks at 210k+, I'm not wishing anything.

All in all, the camp isn't even perma-camped, and there are a few select people who camp it effectively. If those people are not willing to lower their prices, then its not going to go down, unless some others step up to camp it.

I think the price drop should be in accordance with the increased spawn rate. The rate was not doubled, so why should the price halve?

Edit: Also... Two shamans camping fungi? You got the right camp? =P
Edit: Sorry for shitting up your post a bit Huyongs, but I think I did offer you a reasonable price via PMs, so consider it!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Last edited by bizzum; 12-02-2011 at 04:24 AM..
Old 12-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a significantly better drop rate now. Expect to see 10+ of these dropping per week from here on out.
and rightfully so. i made a thread about it and everyone agreed the spawn rate was borked here compared to live. if the intention was to slow down leveling, remove powerleveling, swarm kiting, and point blank aoe groups.

my plea was answered and you can all thank me
Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threepoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and rightfully so. i made a thread about it and everyone agreed the spawn rate was borked here compared to live. if the intention was to slow down leveling, remove powerleveling, swarm kiting, and point blank aoe groups.

my plea was answered and you can all thank me
I complete agree, the spawn rate was jacked, and its better now. However as I have said twice already, the price change should reflect the change in spawn, which is not a doubled spawn rate, but a marginal increase.

Lets not derail this thread anymore, the man wants a Fungi for cheap and he can keep trying!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 12-02-2011, 03:35 PM
The Protector of Sunder

I didn't say they camped it together, those two shamans have groups that they camp kind with quite often.

I saw one go for 185k the other day.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Skeleton

Up
Closed Thread