Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Not sure but IT levels ITs 59 mage in feerott on golem nights...
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Aviak

Pretending to be a girl to woo server virgins

Classic
Old 03-13-2018, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Red still got what it takes to make a sick fuck.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Just saw "Goodwill" selling MQ for earth staff for 275K
Old 03-13-2018, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

lol you guys are funny... thanks to the one person who replied to help anyways.. thanks. Can close thread now moderators :

Btw the only other character anyone might’ve known me as way back in the day was ISIS and I never made it pass level 42 lol..so yeah.... oh an now let me say this out of character :I never posed as a female, or like dudes or am any of that bullshit you make assumptions about ... an really I’d sock one of you mfs in the face coming at me like that in real life honestly “bro” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] soooooo lets just have fun and play Everquest! K?? Cool!!
Last edited by Christina.; 03-13-2018 at 11:51 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saw "Goodwill" selling MQ for earth staff for 275K

Cool , thank you

When I get my pc back and can get on I’ll continue Savin lol
Old 03-13-2018, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you guys are funny... thanks to the one person who replied to help anyways.. thanks. Can close thread now moderators :

Btw the only other character anyone might’ve known me as way back in the day was ISIS and I never made it pass level 42 lol..so yeah.... oh an now let me say this out of character :I never posed as a female, or like dudes or am any of that bullshit you make assumptions about ... an really I’d sock one of you mfs in the face coming at me like that in real life honestly “bro” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] soooooo lets just have fun and play Everquest! K?? Cool!!
All I know is that between your carefully curated emotive grammar style, your avatar, your name, my pizza feelers were feeling like a pepperoni Picasso was being baked in a stone Cobb oven built by child slave labor.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know is that between your carefully curated emotive grammar style, your avatar, your name, my pizza feelers were feeling like a pepperoni Picasso was being baked in a stone Cobb oven built by child slave labor.

Don’t think so much <3
Old 03-14-2018, 05:27 AM
Banned

TBQH, for all it's worth, I hope you get your epic and I don't care how or what you do with it.

I'm just powerless (right now) to help you in PoHate, so I thought I'd troll you.

GL, hope I didn't ruin your experience asking for help on the forums.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-14-2018 at 05:40 AM..
Old 03-14-2018, 05:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBQH, for all it's worth, I hope you get your epic and I don't care how or what you do with it.

I'm just powerless (right now) to help you in PoHate, so I thought I'd troll you.

GL, hope I didn't ruin your experience asking for help on the forums.
Red is....
Closed Thread