Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Banned

Default Ancient Cyclops

Just wanted to get a thread going for everyone.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

I want to petition the druid Blazes Fourtwenty for stealing my AC in SRo. I had been camping him for DAYS - with no SOW pots and killing every PH. He just ported in around 9 PM game time and stole it from right in front of me. Please GMs!
Old 05-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to petition the druid Blazes Fourtwenty for stealing my AC in SRo. I had been camping him for DAYS - with no SOW pots and killing every PH. He just ported in around 9 PM game time and stole it from right in front of me. Please GMs!
what guild are they in? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Aviak

Juntsie pleased to announce alternative fee arrangement for pending Ancient Cyclops camp dispute. Fer mere, low price of 15,999 plat, Juntsie will provide highest quality troll representation on yer' behalf. Juntsie advocate fer yer lootz. Cannot guarantee dropz. Specially when dere' gonna be like 50 of dem with hair on dey' necks campin' dat clops all day and night.

Retain today!
Licensed Troll Professional (J.D., M.D., Th.D., R.D., R.C.C., Ph.D., C.P.A., L.S.L.P)
Known Associates: Oakenhops Valebrewer (51 Druid <Dial a Port>); Korezril (50 Monk <Ancient Blood>) ; Xeirella L'Veldriss (52 Necro)

Professional troll services fer gud rates, including da raid dispute resolution. Dis message confidential and not intended for tax purpose. Protect swamp. Tink green before print.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

I am proposing an alternative arrangement. Something might happen during the AC camp. If you would like to prevent things from happening I can help. You never know what might happen. Enjoy Unlimited Protection during your camp and know that things are being taken care of.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Kobold

Its honestly to bad the AC spawn in SRO doesn't actually use the real ph' that there was on live (well 2 or 3 phs but all spawn exact same location if you paid attention to the sony / daybreak devs posting how the spawn worked years later)
Old 05-02-2020, 05:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am proposing an alternative arrangement. Something might happen during the AC camp. If you would like to prevent things from happening I can help. You never know what might happen. Enjoy Unlimited Protection during your camp and know that things are being taken care of.
I lol’ed
Old 05-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Banned

This is a good place to list the people you see corpsing rings, unless it's me.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

So is this thing FTE / dps and the one in OoT an actual campable spawn? That is how I would do it.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is this thing FTE / dps and the one in OoT an actual campable spawn? That is how I would do it.
Yes, that's how it has always been. SRO = FTE race, OOT = camp
Closed Thread