Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not getting anywhere near my rear. Ouch.
Sometimes I wrap myself with sandpaper and glass.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:33 PM
Banned

Good gains today boys and girls. Full back bicep rotation followed by 45 minutes kendo practice followed by sauna
Old 06-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes I wrap myself with sandpaper and glass.
Pour a little paint thinner on it too.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pour a little paint thinner on it too.
My dick will end up looking like a coal miner with black lung
Old 06-25-2018, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good gains today boys and girls. Full back bicep rotation followed by 45 minutes kendo practice followed by sauna
Old 06-25-2018, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Been hitting the gym more regularly lately. Considering some Dr Dre Beats at this point.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarlorn- Do you swear by post workout sauna sessions? From what i understand, the benefit to the sauna post workout- Would be the minor cardio workout you get for doing nothing but sitting.. Or could you go as far as to say it's a great substitute for any post workout cardio you'd normally do?
Old 06-25-2018, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dick will end up looking like a coal miner with black lung
Hahahaha
Old 06-25-2018, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been hitting the gym more regularly lately. Considering some Dr Dre Beats at this point.
Good Swish2! Why Beats? They're shitty for the price. Consider Bose for superior quality. I use Noise Canceling but they may be more than you want to spend (about $300).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarlorn- Do you swear by post workout sauna sessions? From what i understand, the benefit to the sauna post workout- Would be the minor cardio workout you get for doing nothing but sitting.. Or could you go as far as to say it's a great substitute for any post workout cardio you'd normally do?
It's a good question. I'm trying to figure out how they work into my exercise. I recently spent 4 hrs in a sauna alternating hot and then cold showers and left feeling very good. I have the feeling that sauna helps flush the lymphatic system but haven't researched it. I enjoy silent exercise and ending my workout by sitting in a dry sauna and meditating as long as possible is a good finisher for mental discipline. Alternating the intense heat straight into cold water also bolsters your cold resistance and puts hairs on your chest.

I'll try and look into the benefits more but it just feels good to me and is a nice capstone mentally.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:58 PM
Banned

Sauna is really good for detox. A good workout burns a lot of energy and that leaves a lot of waste. Sauna IMO is great for helping to offload stress from liver and kidneys and keep a good cleansing sweat going.
Closed Thread