Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a nose. Turkish or Jewish 100%

PASS
Your inner Iranian getting rustled there?
Old 10-01-2018, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smash, here for a good time not a long time
damn this bega on some drizzake shiz

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-04-2018, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eating 2000 cal worth of frozen pizza at 1 AM Thursday morning. This is a calculated maneuver. I'm operating on a level such that I can cause behavior like this to be the optimal. Body fat percent lower than optimal -- abs too visible. Taking some time off running for fear of shin splints. Beethoven 5, Solti, Vienna. No pain in hands. Trans and it's working. No work tomorrow, hee hee. Wardrobe worth more than yours
You're a fat and bald middle-aged man, aren't you.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

anyone who eats frozen pizza is fat and out of shape

anyone who eats it at 1 am is a disgusting fatbody and unemployed

Sorry you lost

Last night heavy cardio gains + bench press when I got home

cat was watching me put up 200 lbs 14 times and was like DAM Look at those gains
Old 10-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Banned

I'm 5'8, naturally thin frame.. I increased macro's a few months ago, and paired with my weight lifting plan, i was able to reach 150lb's.. I was looking to gain weight without buying tubs of weight gain supp's.. Recently i weighed myself, which i never do.. I am 135lb.. Any ideas on this?? Why has my weight dipped even after increasing macro's, specifically carbs? Being a hard gainer is seriously shitty man. I mean being over weight is shitty too, but skinny peeps struggle ya'll.. lemme hear some thoughts-
Old 10-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

I've been working out with my coworker who's a black belt in jujitsu. He's got some amazing stamina, and strong as an ox, so we motivate each other. It's a nice change from my normal routine.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 5'8, naturally thin frame.. I increased macro's a few months ago, and paired with my weight lifting plan, i was able to reach 150lb's.. I was looking to gain weight without buying tubs of weight gain supp's.. Recently i weighed myself, which i never do.. I am 135lb.. Any ideas on this?? Why has my weight dipped even after increasing macro's, specifically carbs? Being a hard gainer is seriously shitty man. I mean being over weight is shitty too, but skinny peeps struggle ya'll.. lemme hear some thoughts-
your metabolism is an engine, once its going full throttle you can eat anything you want and never gain weight.

I have a buddy who is a personal trainer and probably weighs about 135, he is small but his strength is tremendous, I have seen him bench 400 lbs

He has tried his whole life to gain weight and nothing ever worked, even those 2000 calorie shakes.

The only way for him or you to gain weight is to be inactive for an extended period of time and overeat, that will result in weight gain but most likely if you took 1 year off and got back to where you are now your body will just eat the fat and you will be 100% the same as you are now.

only alternative for both of you is anabolics or large doses of HGH which generally aren't worth it unless you are training for some type of event
Old 10-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your metabolism is an engine, once its going full throttle you can eat anything you want and never gain weight.

I have a buddy who is a personal trainer and probably weighs about 135, he is small but his strength is tremendous, I have seen him bench 400 lbs

He has tried his whole life to gain weight and nothing ever worked, even those 2000 calorie shakes.

The only way for him or you to gain weight is to be inactive for an extended period of time and overeat, that will result in weight gain but most likely if you took 1 year off and got back to where you are now your body will just eat the fat and you will be 100% the same as you are now.

only alternative for both of you is anabolics or large doses of HGH which generally aren't worth it unless you are training for some type of event
I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about. This isn't right. And also your friend just wasn't training right. I have come across plenty of personal trainers that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. And I'm not saying this to troll. I'm saying this because this is something I know a lot about, and I'm very passionate about. You can go through the thread history to see that.

Also nobody 135 pounds is benching close to 400. You can look up the world record bench press statistics for yourself.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Last edited by Mead; 10-04-2018 at 03:39 PM..
Old 10-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of routine are you doing and how many calories are you eating a day? You need intake the calories, do the right exercises, and put in hard work to bulk up. There's no way around it.

Old 10-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Dino just got a confusing boner

Closed Thread