Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Sarnak

oh also, Shining Force for life bitches. fear plane = our plane.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Order of the Silver Rose, and then Arcane Phalanx. Welcome.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuckfacery
I lol'd.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 09-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Aviak

shining force were the douchiest teenbros on the server. Seriously awful, distasteful people

Sacred Fyre were the coolest.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh also, Shining Force for life bitches. fear plane = our plane.
aka Farming Force, my IRL pal Ninlaar was in that guild. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Aviak

My first guild on Fennin Ro was an all-halfling roleplaying guild that I joined while using Illusion: Halfling on my Dark Elf Enchanter. Eventually my ruse was discovered and for the next few weeks guildchat was poisoned with debates about whether I should be gkicked or not. Some people argued that I was an honorary Halfling and should be an exception while others thought I was ruining the guild forever.

It was pretty fun. I would hang out in Misty Thicket in halfling illusion pretending to be a druid that doesn't sow or heal, just charms bears to do my fighting and can do Illusion: Tree. Everyone knows that only Druids can turn into trees and charm bears.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aka Farming Force, my IRL pal Ninlaar was in that guild. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no shit? who are you? ninlaar is my brother. like.. RL brother.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Aviak

TMO was basically forgettable on Fennin Ro. They have the most boring name and from what I can remember were generally polite and fairly inoffensive. You don't love them and you don't hate them. You're not particularly interested in what they do. They are just kind of there, hanging out at the WFP gate, immobile, while people crowd around to inspect their glowy shit.

I remember one of my friends in a permagroup trio decided he was going to level himself up really fast in a class that TMO wanted and join them and become elite just like them. So he started leveling way too fast, no longer having any fun, and ditched his two friends.

He went from exploring the game and doing cool shit like figuring out how to climb on top of the Kaladim statue and discovering new areas... to just sitting in boring camps 100% of the time and never leaving so that his XP rate doesn't slow down. I don't remember if he ever achieved his poopsocker mission and joined the raiding scene (aka the boring people).
Old 09-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO was basically forgettable on Fennin Ro. They have the most boring name and from what I can remember were generally polite and fairly inoffensive. You don't love them and you don't hate them. You're not particularly interested in what they do. They are just kind of there, hanging out at the WFP gate, immobile, while people crowd around to inspect their glowy shit.

I remember one of my friends in a permagroup trio decided he was going to level himself up really fast in a class that TMO wanted and join them and become elite just like them. So he started leveling way too fast, no longer having any fun, and ditched his two friends.

He went from exploring the game and doing cool shit like figuring out how to climb on top of the Kaladim statue and discovering new areas... to just sitting in boring camps 100% of the time and never leaving so that his XP rate doesn't slow down. I don't remember if he ever achieved his poopsocker mission and joined the raiding scene (aka the boring people).
From what I remember, that's how the guild leader wanted TMO to look like to others. Inoffensive and forgettable. Also from what I remember, Severed and one of the other TMO sister guilds were "hired" by TMO on occasion. Solely to make um say uhhhh na nana na every time they tried to contest a raid mob to take the heat off TMO. It's the reason more than half of Severed got banned.

Ah, to be a cockwaffling, narcissistic and naive college kid again. It was a beautiful time.

Anyway, I'll drop a few more names. Mezzmerizer and Ginseng from Povar were my bff's. I doubt any of the people I mentioned play. We were all at least 22+ when Kunark came out and life has a way of making people forget about fun things like EQ.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Also, go go good team, healer lfg to initiate tanks into the purple club, grabbin my robe and wizard hat, etc etc.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Oh, one last bit. I'm not saying TMO was a bad guild. They weren't. They were the most efficient and effective people and had leaders that played the EQ raid scene jackoffasaur contest well. I had the most fun with that group. No idea if the TMO here is of that same guild.
Closed Thread