Accidently targettedhim with F2, nuked him with the newbie fire dmg spell

He got angry and killed me , I raged and /quited

Im back on blue
Jizzebelle - 52 Shaman
Jizzepop - 20 Bard
Old 09-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red players also know that their server is a fucking joke and because of that they're forced to lurk on the only actually populated server and offer to suck you off to play on red.
Only toxic post thus far coming from blue server player.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

I played red once, got to lvl 4 on a Shaman, then i got stalked and corpse camped by a super twink ogre who called me a faggot about 4 times and was content on just hanging around and making sure I didn't get to level. Also stole my silvers.

Was an experience that I will cherish for a lifetime.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yeah.

It had to happen.

Some twinked out wizard (Name: Gnomed) with clickies killed me twice, 2nd was on my corpse recovery (at that point I was like the fuq? I guess Im supposed to call LNS, whatever that even means). Dispelled all my buffs and root and nuked. Probably has 200int+ from twink items so can nuke for days. Obvious he has a twink just parked at CB and thinks he is amazing.

I logged out at level 11. I hope I have better luck tonight not running into obvious twinks picking on brand spanking 0 gear players.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycleb1n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah.

It had to happen.

Some twinked out wizard (Name: Gnomed) with clickies killed me twice, 2nd was on my corpse recovery (at that point I was like the fuq? I guess Im supposed to call LNS, whatever that even means). Dispelled all my buffs and root and nuked. Probably has 200int+ from twink items so can nuke for days. Obvious he has a twink just parked at CB and thinks he is amazing.

I logged out at level 11. I hope I have better luck tonight not running into obvious twinks picking on brand spanking 0 gear players.
Wow, that sounds like a good time. Surprised not everyone is jumping over to red right now
Old 09-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycleb1n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah.

It had to happen.

best just stay outta crushbone. the super twinks are only parked in those real popular zones (cb, unrest, mm)
Old 09-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
best just stay outta crushbone. the super twinks are only parked in those real popular zones (cb, unrest, mm)

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Banned

my territory dog
Old 09-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Kobold

The ONLY time you get harassed on red is when you are in "HOT" zones like Unrest/CB/MM. Simply go elsewhere and explore something new. Once you pass level 30, the twinks go away. Red is simply put, a better server than blue. The dynamic nature of PvP will forever put PvE to shame. Even if your not in to PvP, simply having the ability to camp things makes growing your character easier, its incredibly easy to find a group because of the bonus, the levels fly by. The ONLY thing you lose from blue is the off chance you get PvPed(Call LNS and move on), and the fact that there isn't an established bazaar like EC Tunnel.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

It's kinda funny: Red is becoming a better server by becoming more Blue. Forget this PvP stuff, let's all hold hands and get an XP bonus together (except for those losers in the "HOT" zones).

I'm not criticizing mind you, I genuinely think it's good for the server. Just funny that, in order to save Red, it had to lose some of it's Red-ness.
Closed Thread