Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop training the gate guards in WFP through the city to get to NFP...there is an underground passage for people who are kos to the militia. Please use it.
From the gate to the NFP line is a small fraction of the zone. Easy to avoid. Now if you want to be irked about something, the guards being trained out to EC zoneline for Lucan is more disruptive. But it's similar to when people kill the EC inn guards / dark elf guards at the Nektulos bridge...or the skeleton guard at Paineel elevator and you have to wait for him to respawn to get key. Sucks but then you are playing a MMOrpg.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop training the gate guards in WFP through the city to get to NFP...there is an underground passage for people who are kos to the militia. Please use it.
Proof paladins are not the goody-two-shoes they pretend to be!
Old 03-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the gate to the NFP line is a small fraction of the zone. Easy to avoid.
This. Besides, if you are KoS and are INSIDE the gates, and NOT moving to NFP, the only two reasons you are there are 1) trying to setup a Lucan pull, in which case you should be aware of people running thru your path to NFP, and 2) killing guards, in which case there are safer areas to park, such as near the the zone to NFP that's closer to the bank, by the small pool of water and halfelf vendor.

Also, the gate guards don't see invis. There is one wanderer that does (Guard Ledshin ? I forget the name), so if you're invis, you should be safe from the gate guards.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
So training people is somehow ok?
It's only training people if the people being trained are also kos. And if that is the case, why aren't they using the tunnel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2017, 02:40 PM
Kobold

I'm still failing to understand Vidar's issue. LOL. If your KOS then you should have invis up or be on the outskirts of the open area outside the gates. If you're not KOS what the hell difference does it make if someone's who's KOS goes running by to go to NFP and the guards chase them.....

Grows some balls and be prepared!
Old 03-23-2017, 03:30 PM
Banned

killing sir lucan d'lere is a lot of fun
Old 03-23-2017, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

I'm a paladin that trains to NFP, I love training evil KOS races that are trying to exp at the zone line. /spit
Old 03-23-2017, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Let me get the crayons...

Im killing guards...
Im using an animation...
Animations cannot be controlled so i cant move from where he starts fighting...
So killing the guards in the miltia house/entrance is tough to get clear from the people training the guards.

Also, There is a sepperate way to get to NFP... they should use it instead of training people. Freeport is the busiest city in the game. there are always people in it...use your head.

Now, this wouldnt be a big deal if it wasnt happening all the time. I was trained 5 times last night. Thats 5 times of zoning, rezoning, summoning etc. Twice i almost died. So yah. it is a problem.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Oh and it happened 10 minutes ago too
Old 03-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Aviak

I do this often. It's never intentional. Just the quickest way to the bank.
Closed Thread