View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're the oldest guild in green history.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (23.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 05-27-2020, 04:18 PM
Banned

1st guild on green beta, confirmed. The oldest in the server's history.
Old 05-27-2020, 04:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id make a concious effort to make every DMO raid though, which is what I do when we hold Tranix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We raid major targets with another guild for content just like you do and win. Believe me, it's way more than just fire giants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alot of DMO does not raid with ST, there is like 3 of us that do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how they completely twist my words repeatedly to fit their twisted narrative. I said we are doing what we always wanted to do. And they think that's trolling. No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix.
I know it's difficult because all you do is troll and spew propaganda so it's hard to keep track of which of your buddies said what so you can go backtrack, but can you guys please at least get your stories straight?

Again: Three people tagging along on <Seal Team> raids does not earn you full voting rights in all matters concerning raid content on the server any more than three <Light Women of Faydwer> tag-alongs on a <Kingdom> raid on Nagafen would give them full voting rights on all matters concerning all raid content on the server. Anyone here with at least 30 INT can see that. What high INT mental gymnastics can you perform to show otherwise?

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-27-2020, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

DMO has been very non-influential
Old 05-27-2020, 05:54 PM
Banned

Old 05-27-2020, 05:55 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it's difficult because all you do is troll and spew propaganda so it's hard to keep track of which of your buddies said what so you can go backtrack, but can you guys please at least get your stories straight?

Again: Three people tagging along on <Seal Team> raids does not earn you full voting rights in all matters concerning raid content on the server any more than three <Light Women of Faydwer> tag-alongs on a <Kingdom> raid on Nagafen would give them full voting rights on all matters concerning all raid content on the server. Anyone here with at least 30 INT can see that. What high INT mental gymnastics can you perform to show otherwise?
Oof used to think you had it together. Crumbling in here. Look what I can do: Black Lotus and Venerate et. al tagging along with Kingdom does not earn you full voting rights in all matters concerning content on the server. Cant wait to see Black Lotus competing against Kingdom and Venerate this weekend. Right? You’re all independent can kill your own targets and deserve unique vote right?

In reality, you have cherry picked and highlighted much out of context. It has been clearly communicated we want all rotational content slots and a vote or nothing. Can you tell me what gets voted on in the UN and why that is a problem? Is that because playing fair and by the rules doesnt work in your favor? Double PhDs got you on your knees with checks and balances.

Why isn't a problem that a 3-guild alliance has 3-unique votes, but Seal Team’s ally should not be allowed a unique vote? Yep we’re the gas lighters in this situation. LOL! I bet you ignore that. The problem is its a majority vote system and you lose so much you are straight spooked by DMO’s ascension. We have you so immersed your frothing in defense of toxicity and gatekeeping.

One thing we will not tolerate is this absolute disrespect for our guild mates who do not raid with Seal Team. We are more capable on our own than several standing UN guilds who have voting rights and skip their rotation slots.

Oh and can you describe what its like wiping at Phinny? Never done it b4 but heard you have experience as a guild.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:13 PM
Banned

Old 05-27-2020, 06:15 PM
Banned

Ok go make <Light Women of Faydwer> and do it big like us.

I honestly hope you do. I am trying to promote RP chartered guilds working together rather than trendy_named_raid_zerg_02 being the choices for guilds here.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Aviak

What guild is Yendor in? What has his guild killed that DMO hasn't?

Honest question!
Closed Thread