Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

You think a 300 pound black autistic nazi thats handsome and rich would be republicant?
Old 05-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you not be at 70+? You're dying because your risk factors for things that can kill you go up. I'm not really arguing against old people dying, more interested in why Covid affects them worse than younger people.
Every sickness affects old obese people more, glad i could clear that up for u
Old 05-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, that's trivially true, but why? Think the take way from that article seemed to be the fat people are inflamed already and that fucks up the response to the virus. Which makes me wanna look more into inflammation as a topic. Sorry if my researching out loud is annoying you.
Last edited by Cecily; 05-04-2021 at 02:42 PM..
Old 05-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Who cares why just don't be a fat ass
Old 05-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Caring is what they [don't] pay me for.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Aviak

Botten you didn't watch the video. They have a conversation about this they put into simple terms for people to understand. The vaccine would have worked if we had it for everyone in October of 2019 when it started infecting people in China. But the virus has gone around the world infecting the entire population of the planet mutating into different variants and are becoming stronger and stronger as time goes on.
The vaccines we have right now are designed for the original strain of the virus.
So we just used our best weapon on a virus that has already spread the entire world, has mutated into so many variants that it's impossible to find them all and they keep popping up every week.
This virus mutates quickly because of how contagious it is, it's everywhere on the planet, the vaccines we have are developed on the original strain, and eventually sooner rather then later it will mutate to the point where its a completely different virus. Maybe it will mutate to become deadly for everyone instead of just the old and sick. Maybe everyone from 1 to 100 yr of age will suffer equally with the new version. At least one of the variants will find a way around the vaccine and become dominate.
Unlike a person that has already been sick with covid19 and has the natural antibodies that their body developed for the entire virus, unlike the vaccinated people whos immune system are now programed only to detect the specific spike proteins. The people with the nature developed antibodies will have better outcomes and survival chances the the vaccinated.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heres a novel idea

dont get the vaccine and let your body do what its designed to do

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

u guys are just jellous of these babes https://www.tiktok.com/@seaweed82/vi...18017591346693
Old 05-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a reason why a new flu vaccine is made each year: the influenza virus drifts and shifts and the vaccine needs to be reformulated to be a better match for the specific viruses that are predicted to be common during the next flu season."
Is there a word for comparing the covid mutation rate with that of the influenza virus?
Old 05-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why oh why is anti-vaccine now the new political right agenda.
Did you read the article in the OP which shows that the COVID spike proteins generated by mRNA vaccines cause lung and blood vessel damage? Did you know that there is no proof COVID vaccines keep you from dying of COVID or even transmitting it to others? The trials only proved that people would get sick less, and that is most easily accomplished by nuking your immune system to prevent it from reacting strongly to an exterior threat.

Anti-vaccine would be common sense in any era not dominated by Big Pharma propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heres a novel idea

dont get the vaccine and let your body do what its designed to do
Really just this. Every day I go outside and I see the incredible ecosystem of nature in all of its complexity, harmony, and majesty, and I just laugh at the utter absurdity of Pfizer's chimpanzees in suits (suitably shaved) trying to improve my cellular programming.
Closed Thread