Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH I was rather in the dark about vaccines until I did my homework following the COVID lockdowns. I have to admit it took me a quite a while to accept that our entire medical profession was literally designed to kill people. Did you know that 250,000 people die every year from medical errors? It's the third leading cause of death, and that's only what they admit to. It does, however, generate trillions in revenue per year, and hey, what's important?
It's designed to keep you alive because you're not worth anything dead. It gets pretty hard to keep our fragile human bodies from self-destructing, and sometimes the interventions cause more harm than good. It's a very, very hard system to fine tune. Lot of variables. Lot of independently moving parts. Lot of people who handle the care of any given patient in the hospital. Communication mistakes, breaks in aseptic technique, and medications errors can result in patient deaths. Things go wrong. These very fine people come and terrorize hospitals to make sure they're following the latest patient safety regulations to try to stop that from happening:

https://www.jointcommission.org/

All the same, Covid-19 vaccines aren't really medical errors, are they?
Old 05-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I phrased my statement very carefully. The clinical trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines did not measure the rate of deaths for the participants. Nor did they measure whether vaccinated people were contagious. They only measured the number of people who got a cold.
Pharm does measure the adverse effects and especially deaths during clinical trials on everything. In fact long after trials they record everything to help them better when they do go to trial for adverse effects.

If a vaccinated person gets a virus they they could share it with someone who is unvaccinated. And there are plenty of those that had Covid and got a different variant of the virus in months time. The mRNA vaccine after two shots does the best job in protecting against some of these variants.

Vaccination helps to prevent the virus it is up to you if your crazy enough not to get the vaccine.
Last edited by Botten; 05-04-2021 at 07:13 PM..
Old 05-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't meant to, but reading stoned might lead one to think otherwise.

Recognizing how interrelated global events and worldviews are shouldn't require switching over to a new strain or even a different substance altogether.

https://youtu.be/EHLRLfWPVIg
Nothing you've ever posted proves mask do anything

You're trying too hard

Since you necro'd an older thread (because you're butthurt) I'll play along

Where have the vast majority of Covid infections taken place
Old 05-04-2021, 07:16 PM
Aviak

I don't wear a bandana mask because I think its gonna keep others safe from getting sick, I wear one to pretend I'm a bandit on my way to stick up a train in the old west.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing you've ever posted proves mask do anything

You're trying too hard

Since you necro'd an older thread

https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Necropost
Old 05-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Aviak

I'm so glad masks worked since we've been using them for a year straight and covid is gone now.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the name of your hometown?
Old 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
What's the name of your hometown?
Old 05-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before we let you into the store to buy or sell, let me check your forehead.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or show me your vaccine passport identification band.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

13:16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name.
What’s the symbol for the medical association? I’ll give you a hint it involves a serpent. I mean you literally cannot make this shit up. God has a pretty great sense of humor.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Closed Thread