Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BoC? Doesnt even proc bro
My legacy is fulfilled.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barlow still mad as fuck he ain't got a robe
You know, I never understood why people would wake the sleeper and ruin the fun of others, but I understand it now. It is the most epic troll one could perpetrate against a group of raging neckbeards ^^

(no offense Barlow, not directed at you, just struck me and thought it was kinda funny^^)
Old 08-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

It shouldn't. I haven't ran a test on the epic MH in a while, though. I'll post my logs and numbers when I'm home tonight. They're a few months old at this point. You're more than welcome to come do a fresh test with me on blue if you have interest.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say most of the hype of those who weild an SOD comes from the perception that they somehow "beat p99" by getting warder loot that no longer drops before some others. The item itself is not a game changer.

Often times you can find some of the less intelligent IB/rampage/whatever they are now folks linking their SOD in a lame attempt at flexing their epeen or trolling. Always got a kick out of ppl who clearly derive some kind of self worth or pride from pixelz.

Had some idiot meefus spamming ooc in the feerott the other day with SOD links. It was as if he thought i would bow in reverence to him since he had it. I got a kick out of it.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Sceptre_of_Destruction
Old 08-25-2016, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

aggro is irrelevant for raiding due to mallets. I used jaleean's katana and never lost aggro.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barlow still mad as fuck he ain't got a robe
lol I don't even have a key yet tbh
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-26-2016, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

For the same reason why Holgresh Elder Beads are so under priced. People just dont know , but time will show [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] SoD price will crash and the beads will hit 300k.

If I had a SoD i would sell it for 10 mil and buy 100 elder beads to eventually hold 30 mil worthless plat. Then quit p1999 with a nice achievement feelzor
Old 08-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
It's the Rolex of tanking weapons

Other watches do fine, some may have more features, but this one is bling as fuck
Nobody buys Rolex any more..certainly not under the premise that it's 'bling.'

There's a lot of over priced things on this server - you'd think the individuals whom are responsible for making the items no longer obtainable, would be a bit more considerate to the server. Their quest to be virtual somebodies in a virtual world, resulted in them slaying a monster they knew would never return.

The selfishness is still powerful here - was a fool to think it would end when TMO fell apart.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody buys Rolex any more..certainly not under the premise that it's 'bling.'

There's a lot of over priced things on this server - you'd think the individuals whom are responsible for making the items no longer obtainable, would be a bit more considerate to the server. Their quest to be virtual somebodies in a virtual world, resulted in them slaying a monster they knew would never return.

The selfishness is still powerful here - was a fool to think it would end when TMO fell apart.
This is the stupidest thing I have read all day, congratulations. I expected something similar when I saw your username (PS - she dies)
Old 08-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Things are worth what people will pay for them. Period. Any other definition of worth is subjective.
If you are surprised that selfishness is still powerful here, you might want to consider that selfishness is everywhere and will never change. Plus, I'm sure you think of it as only a bad thing, but selfishness actually has brought more good to the world than anything else. Wanting, or in the worst case forcing, people to do 'unselfish' things so that other people can get what they want is evil in most cases.
Ayn Rand - kind of a nut but she has a point in there.