Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 12:16 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Erudite Necromancer faction

Hi all , I hit lv 6 finally , there are not much mobs give xp , so I leave paineel and head to Qeynos by ship , once I arrive South Qeynos , I killed by Nostahla Westfend , what's wrong with her [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I need some advise where should I go to xp in safe , thank you ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nostahla Westfend.jpg (90.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 03-31-2021, 08:30 AM
Kobold

Some people hate necromancers. Learn to use the sewers.
Old 03-31-2021, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

As a Paineel Necromancer you will be disliked by many NPCs. Use great care when traveling and use invis as much as possible.

Once you're past Qeynos head to Blackburrow. This will be great xp and also you can work on Qeynos faction while you're there.

Don't forget to bind yourself!
Old 03-31-2021, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Make a habit of considering everything you come across and going invis in areas you are uncertain of.

Welcome to the evil life!
Old 03-31-2021, 11:18 AM
Banned

bind in west freeport and never return to odus
you're welcome
Old 03-31-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bind in west freeport and never return to odus
you're welcome
qft

Remember that you're necromancer scum and anyone with morals will kill you on sight.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Travel to the tomb of necromancy itself: Befallen, you will find much spooky necromancy there, but first I agree travel to West Freeport and rent a room at the inn (get a bind) first.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and never return to odus
Well, until you reach your 50s, at which point you may wish to return to join all the other 50+s in The Hole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 03-31-2021 at 12:36 PM..
Old 04-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ya I also have a Erudite Necro, Always take Qeynos Aqueducts (Sewers) the people in robes in town (Qeynos) will kill you. Temple of Bertoxxulous down in Aqueducts is where I bound and lvl'd till 12. You have merchants for spells, bank, and Necro trainer down there. Added bonus mobs everywhere mainly lvled on Nesting rat and Cuburt camp areas, Couldent keep up with spawns they so fast and some mobs still indifferant. bonus if you find a fellow good race down there and they do the cuburt turnin's we bolth got the 3int earings that way. Then I ventured out to Qeynos Hills did undead ruins untill I got to Bard killing status.

P.S. There is one KoS guy in Aqueducts when passing threw think Vin Moltor area. Also depending on guard killing you will have Issues in North Freeport when trying to bank in future have to gather shadows threw all N Freeport they paly's I think and do the wall trick to bank there.
Last edited by Mystero; 04-01-2021 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: added P.S.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, until you reach your 50s, at which point you may wish to return to join all the other 50+s in The Hole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not realy I was back there at 24 till 34 lvling off Guards made some good pp to. No faction hit just have to fight with the lvl 50 farmers to keep your camp sometimes.
Closed Thread