Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Project Manager

Stay on topic or suffer some suspensions. That took time out of my day.

It's a lot easier to just delete people than posts. Keep that in mind.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Kobold

why cant we all get a long and just kill halflings.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

I swear atty only plays this game to kill halflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Aviak

I've got a bunch of friends in GC, nothing but love for ya'll
Old 04-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvaata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why cant we all get a long and just kill halflings.
haaaay now
Old 05-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Aviak

so this is where you guys snuck off to...

-Camean the power-kicking ranger.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gothic Circle is an original classic EQ guild. We have been around since 1999 and have had many great ideas and many great accomplishments. We have played on many MMO's and have previous EQemu experience. Our website is www.guildclan.com

We are recruiting any class any level right now. We are a family and friend based leveling guild that has a lot of fun and enjoys grouping. Our main goals later on will be to attempt being a top raiding guild on this server and helping any new or lower level players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We are all very helpful and friendly. We don't want any loot hogs or selfish players in the guild please so keep away.

Send a message to Pikler in game if you want an invite or more information. Or you can contact any member of our guild and they can direct you to an officer if I'm not on.
Just wanted to make it known I had a little run-in with a level 39 necro named Loco eariler today in ocean of tears, who is in GOTHIC CIRCLE.....he ran 3 mobs on top of me, and FD'd, killing me. When I got back to OOT and looted my corpse, he again tried multiple times to train me. There were also like 3 or 4 other members of GOTHIC CIRCLE in the zone with him, and when he left the zone, so did they.
But by all means don't let this post keep amateur trainers like this guy who have to train people 15 levels under them, out of your guild. Hey, at least he isn't a loot hog, and was with 3 other guildies, so he can't be selfish.
Last edited by Intricus; 05-04-2010 at 08:44 AM..
Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to make it known I had a little run-in with a level 39 necro named Loco eariler today in ocean of tears, who is in GOTHIC CIRCLE.....he ran 3 mobs on top of me, and FD'd, killing me. When I got back to OOT and looted my corpse, he again tried multiple times to train me. There were also like 3 or 4 other members of GOTHIC CIRCLE in the zone with him, and when he left the zone, so did they.
But by all means don't let this post keep amateur trainers like this guy who have to train people 15 levels under them, out of your guild. Hey, at least he isn't a loot hog, and was with 3 other guildies, so he can't be selfish.
Sigh, you posted in Rants and Flames over this and really you ignored Nilbog's post about this kind of posting in guild thread.

Please take it to your rants thread and leave it out of here no officers were contacted by you were they?
Old 05-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

Hey uh, I go away for two weeks and the game and guild goes to shit. Whats goin on? OOC and Auction goes bye bye and all our officers and possibly guild lead is gone.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I swear atty only plays this game to kill halflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I met her killing halflings in misty... i've had an E-crush ever since.

Elaida 50 Paladin <Inglourious Basterds>
Eliada 3x Shadow Knight.
Closed Thread