Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Default Chardok 2.0 Faction work questions

Hey Guys/Girls

I'm confused about the whole sarnak questline for the Di'zok Signet ring, and the spirit wracked cord questline. Do you need both of the sarnak factions, Sarnak Collective which i can't find anyway to improve on, and the Brood of Dizok, which you can improve in droga as is.

Thanks on beforehand if you can find any answers

Niples
Old 05-26-2015, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Velious stuff
Old 05-26-2015, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Thanks for your answer. I know this is long into velious "stuff" hehe. But im still looking for answer that are more informative.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Dizok is the only thing that matters. I spent countless hours grinding faction in Droga and was sad every time I went out of the dungeon and they still scowled at me. Funny enough, I went to Chardok and was warmly.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimMazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious stuff
It's not even Velious stuff, it's "the very last patch before Luclin" (if you ignore Project M). On live it came 10 months after Velious was released, with four other patches ahead of it. Given that patches average a delay of 7 months or so here on P99, you're looking at:

4 patches * 7 months P99 time + 10 months original time = 38 months

Or 3 years and 2 months. So if Velious is released this August, that means we can expect the Chardok revamp in October 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niples [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your answer. I know this is long into velious "stuff" hehe. But im still looking for answer that are more informative.
So technically there's nothing wrong with the question, but A) it won't be relevant here for three years, and B) it (like all other content questions) can already be answered with a basic Google search.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

you only need dizok faction for the revamp quests

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stuff
you could have just posted a lmgtfy link and saved yourself a lot of typing
Old 05-26-2015, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could have just posted a lmgtfy link and saved yourself a lot of typing
There's a real disconnect between people's imagination ("Velious is coming, that means Chardok quests are next!") and the reality ("Chardok quests are more than three years away"); I'm just doing my part to fix that disconnect.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Spirit-wracked cord = Velious stuff
Old 05-26-2015, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given that patches average a delay of 7 months or so here on P99, you're looking at:

4 patches * 7 months P99 time + 10 months original time = 38 months

Or 3 years and 2 months. So if Velious is released this August, that means we can expect the Chardok revamp in October 2018.
Everyone's ready for it now, has read up on all the strategies, etc etc. Everyone's pre-digested Velious and is ready for Luclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimMazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spirit-wracked cord = Velious stuff
And he asked about velious stuff. Not sure what your point is repeating the same crap over and over.