Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Aviak

Seventh Hammerer here too.
There was a thread about it at some point. Lots more of us out there!
Old 04-18-2015, 06:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Played a bard named Uala on seventh hammer from kunark release up through luclin. I probably raided with you in Fires Within sweetbaby. That was the guild I retired in. Coincidentally I also was in Flawless Victory with you on p99. Small world. Lavarian you gave me bard advice many times, I remember you.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played a bard named Uala on seventh hammer from kunark release up through luclin. I probably raided with you in Fires Within sweetbaby. That was the guild I retired in. Coincidentally I also was in Flawless Victory with you on p99. Small world. Lavarian you gave me bard advice many times, I remember you.
Lol that's awesome. I wish I remembered more from back then. only player I really remember was Jett from Fires Within, he was the monk class leader, and being 13 years old I looked up to him lol
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Old 04-22-2015, 03:41 AM
Aviak

I played on 7th hammer my whole career (just before Kunkark to Luclin), mainly because it was the server where the Italian community was.

I played in <Oligarkia> <Armata Mercenaria> <Usque Sidera> and finishing, at the end, in <The Dark Exile> ... funny how i didn't consider it, at that time, something like an "hardcore top-raiding guild" ... it seemed just the right way to play the game.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbaby Jesus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on seventh hammer. Started shortly after kunark release as a human paladin named samadar then re rolled close to velious as a human monk named samalandar, raided with Fires within and later on a guild named trials and tried ulations. I quit toward the end of pop.
I was in TnT too. Dark Elf warrior named Zoltren
Old 04-22-2015, 01:27 PM
Kobold

I was on Seventh! Played a Magician named Salamar. Here's a link to the original thread with a few more names: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=107580

Belonged to Vanguard of Norrath/Outsider Domination.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I was on the 7th also. I played a monk named Imaa and was in trials and tribulations until it fell apart and then I joined lunacy unbound. I think I was in a guild called ethereal leveling up too
Old 04-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Funny how 10 years later these guild names still resonate but something like wow I couldnt tell you the name of 1 other guild on the server(s) I played on.

I might have to log into P99...
Old 04-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Never played there, but always thought it was one of the best server names. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2015, 03:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never played there, but always thought it was one of the best server names. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't there since the start. Created in march (?) 2000 and Verant gave the chance to xfer your chars from whatever server to Seventh Hammer.
Closed Thread