Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 03:52 AM
Aviak

I enjoy many PvP games. Getting rolled by people who want nothing more than to stomp on you with overwhelming force isn't very much fun.

In other news, I got to do a bunch of Velious raiding on blue and met a bunch of cool people doing some Velks groups.

Still confused by the fact that empire Zerg still hasn't cleared all of NToV.

Best of luck to my red pals.
Ghomie (60 Wizard)
Jurassic Park (60 Necromancer)
Massterr Drumok (56 Monk)
Leighdybierd Johansen (50 Cleric)
Gdavid (50 Magician)
Snique Sniq(28 Rogue)
Therbah (7 bank)

Red:
Aalamar (60 Enchanter)
Aalasbank (1 bank)
Old 08-09-2015, 04:07 AM
Sarnak

eccezan just join friends or casual scum
Old 08-09-2015, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tryed the server out for a couple months. Got sucked into leveling up as per usual in Everquest after about a year and a half hiatus. Leveling up was not bad, experience bonus is very nice. Perhaps I came here at a bad time, but In my opinion, the current state of red99 does not promote any kind of challenge to the one guild server.

When one guild (Empire) is so intent on not having any pvp competition that they will resort to such tactics (but not limited to) in order to quash it.

1) nonstop grief of leveling groups
2) nonstop trolling forums with rumors of guilds demise (before any demise happens)
3) mass pvp in response to any type of raid
4) complete disregard to rules of the server (LNS specifically, with no GM enforcement)
5) nonstop recruitment of any player that wants to join a guild (this one is just pathetic, I've never seen such hypocritical behavior by people who "want competition", Empire is an embarrassment of self loathing, self advertising, non stop guild recruitment thread bumping in order to stay relevant, sociopaths )

For the last week I've taken a self administered break in order to move houses IRL. After much consideration I've decided to pass on what this server has to offer. Can't say that I will miss it, but at least in gave the server a chance.

So long folks, enjoy the server.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder if OP goes up to people in real life, spits in their face, and then screams about how it's not fair that he's being bullied when they kick his ass?
Good point coming from someone who looks to be an expert on getting his ass kicked IRL.

just keep clicking those keys nerd.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is one of the guys that steered TMO towards velious with a bunch of members sub 60 and in less than planar with no epics and expected to be a thriving guild.

good luck rerolling and joining empire eccazan!
Who the eff is Agatha and why does anyone listen to her? You weren't even good enough to be in TMO and we are suppose to be the worst of the worst. Maybe you should re-evaluate your self proclaimed worth and stop talking?

You may have been relevant once on Red but I suspect that time has long since past. Move along back your little room of misery you live in. You have nothing to offer anyone but tears of rejection.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishurza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still confused by the fact that empire Zerg still hasn't cleared all of NToV.

can anyone confirm this? isnt the grandmaster doing awesome pulls worth of his name and making everything seem easy?
Old 08-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KEK
Old 08-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

" you werent good enough to be in TMO"
chuckled
Old 08-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the eff is Agatha and why does anyone listen to her? You weren't even good enough to be in TMO and we are suppose to be the worst of the worst. Maybe you should re-evaluate your self proclaimed worth and stop talking?

You may have been relevant once on Red but I suspect that time has long since past. Move along back your little room of misery you live in. You have nothing to offer anyone but tears of rejection.
agatha is gr8

except for the one time he banned me from TS when i was in GW cuz drunken rabid said i was a spy and was tagged holocaust on my port bot

lol good times
Old 08-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Banned

Closed Thread