Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Aviak

Default Since 7/30 now every zone = crash

Hello, did something change server side? Since 7/30 all of a sudden now when I zone I hard lock up, or crash to login almost every time I zone. If I dont crash, it takes 2 minutes sometimes to clear zoning. I havent changed ANYTHING. No updates, no unusual web browsing, I have scanned for virus, as well as malware....nothing at all has changed my end. Is anyone else having issues?
Old 07-31-2016, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Indeed, very same thing. Since Saturday July 30th. No idea why. A few others in my guild have reported the exact same thing...... i keep stumbling along, hoping it gets better soon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Shyynmoore; 07-31-2016 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 07-31-2016, 10:15 AM
Banned

same problem here
Old 07-31-2016, 10:20 AM
Aviak

Default update

So I went through the trouble of reinstalling Titanium on a fresh windows install, and also using default UI, minimal graphics, still same crashes. So, im ruling out anything on my end. This is super sadface. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2016, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Same thing is happening to me. I was thinking it was a problem with my PC since it doesn't seem to be happening to everyone. Everything else with my PC works fine so it's good to know it's not just me, it is driving me crazy. It's very frustrating. Most of the time I zone, it boots me to the login screen. I play on red99 mostly so it's making me nervous that my character might be popping out on the other side of the zone sitting there LD where someone could easily PK.
Last edited by Duvain; 07-31-2016 at 11:22 AM..
Old 07-31-2016, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Unhappy another update

So I am noticing now, every so often on the crashes (it has actually gotten worse, cant get past character selection half the time now) I get black screen message, big white letters saying "The Server Is Not Responding", then same black screen, big white letters telling me I have been disconnected. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2016, 11:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I am noticing now, every so often on the crashes (it has actually gotten worse, cant get past character selection half the time now) I get black screen message, big white letters saying "The Server Is Not Responding", then same black screen, big white letters telling me I have been disconnected. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea mine does that a lot also.
Old 07-31-2016, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

This is happening to me too. Never was a problem before yesterday 07/30. I believe it was right after the server went down. Any updates?

I've tried a fresh install as well. I've tried it on both my solid state and my spindle drive. Tried to install outside of program files as well. No luck.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Aviak

Default I give up

My weekend play has been ruined. I cant even log in anymore, all it does is crash, or freeze. Went from really bad to worse. 100% crashing and freezing now on zoning. I hope it gets fixed. Just got to where I can port people too yesterday. Guess ill go play lol or something. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2016, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Yea it sucks. Unless you stick to one zone the game is unplayable. Hoping for a fix soon