Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't interrupt shit anymore as a monk. And if you're high enough level, attacking the mob isn't going to do anything but bring it in to summoning range and then eat your lunch.

Pally's? okay maybe. I can't remember the last time a pally pulled from a level 50+ group im in. Even still, I wouldn't expect a random paladin in my pick up group to be skilled enough to be Shift+T while pulling to see what spell is being casted on him.

SK's? Hope RNG is in your favor.

Wars? Lmao... hope RNG is in your favor

Bard? Okay, maybe you have a point

Ranger? ....... lol isn't it just gonna die on pull anyway?

Rogue no

Wizard? lol

Mage? lol

Necro? ummmmm lol

Which leads me to my final point. Enchanters are the best dungeon pullers in the game.

Junk buffs are your friend
Wizard can eye pull ! Best puller, rend robe while eye pulling next mob /nod
Old 05-19-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pally's? okay maybe. I can't remember the last time a pally pulled from a level 50+ group im in. Even still, I wouldn't expect a random paladin in my pick up group to be skilled enough to be Shift+T while pulling to see what spell is being casted on him.
I'm sorry your paladin grouping experience has been so poor lol.

I'm not going to say I catch every dispell but I catch the majority of them. Even if they aren't targeted at me. That might also come from soloing a lot, which gets you in the habit of paying attention to what the mobs are doing.

Yes, people should junk buff but dispells also happen during pulls at times you can't do much about it.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 05-19-2021, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

this thread is why i refuse to xp in hole

too many fuckheads
Old 05-19-2021, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is why i refuse to xp in hole

too many fuckheads
This thread is why i play TLP W/ rogean...
Old 05-19-2021, 03:21 PM
Banned

so many noobs on here completely oblivious to the fact that TLP takes a lot more skill than P99

P99 is just slower-paced.
Old 05-19-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Endure fire, cold, disease, poison are all 20 mana. Just spend 80 mana before dropping symbol and armor. Simple.
Old 05-19-2021, 05:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so many noobs on here completely oblivious to the fact that TLP takes a lot more skill than P99

P99 is just slower-paced.
ur absolutely right recondo

i also watched your free chortles video and i agree with everything in it. that ladder in guk has been broken a long time, with no fix wtf
Old 05-19-2021, 05:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur absolutely right recondo

i also watched your free chortles video and i agree with everything in it. that ladder in guk has been broken a long time, with no fix wtf
I had just kicked that rent free troll out and now you gotta bring him up. Any word, his necro is banned or is he still just suspended?

Atleast he dropped a good gif or pic in the middle of his tasteless shit every now and then instead of just trash shit nothing bait 24/7.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:06 AM
Sarnak

I could be very wrong about that but I don't think mob dispels will strip one of their very first (top) buffs, and it could hit any of one's active buff ie buff #1, buff "6, buff #12, buff #4 ?
Old 05-20-2021, 03:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had just kicked that rent free troll out and now you gotta bring him up. Any word, his necro is banned or is he still just suspended?

Atleast he dropped a good gif or pic in the middle of his tasteless shit every now and then instead of just trash shit nothing bait 24/7.
On twitch he seems to be playing something called EQEmu... idk what it actually is, but it seems like players have GM powers
Closed Thread