Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 01:14 PM
Banned

How does this guy ^^^ not get banned. They don't ban any lefty baby killers even for saying shit like the above two posts? Just ban the patriots and Christians huh. We face political bias.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me one thing I said that is wrong besides the Pfizer CEO. I don't give a shit if he took the vaccine lol. Or if anyone does.
Who wants to be a fuckin' superspreader of everything viral. That's what happens from too fuckin many vaccinations. You don't fuckin think the fuckin illuminati fuckin know this shit.
the pfizer guy took the vaccine when his age group got eligible lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2021, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the pfizer guy took the vaccine when his age group got eligible lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah I read on that last night right after I posted wrongly haha.

Look, when they finally discover how to engineer an ultra-deadly and ultra contagious virus, the cure(s) will be for none other than the illuminatis. Resistance will be pointless now or then. God willed it. Read Revelations.

Eloi! Eloi! Lama Sabachthani!

Most of or all of tjhe children of this generation were born into a bad bad world. They risk their lives these days just going to school. EVery day is life risking.

I'm fucking pissed. Im the Son of Man. And I WILL get my vegeance.

I DID NOT COME FOR THE RIGHTEOUS. I came to draw the double-edged sword protruding mouth against the wicked and ungodly.

One side of the sword is peace and hope. The other side is terror that has never been imagined.

Best thing anyone can do that is even 0.00001% good is to pray.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-18-2021 at 01:26 PM..
Old 09-18-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very sorry to hear about your friend’s father [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’ve known a number that have died, and even more that now require oxygen to live their daily lives. The ones that truly break my heart are those that could not get the vaccine bc they were already so immunocompromised. Some of our dialysis patients died like that.

Think what you will about the vaccine; I know I’m not going to change any minds here on a silly internet forum. But we’ll be out here watching kind souls suffer unnecessarily, and wonder why so many continue to refuse the miracle cure that our fellow patriots worked so hard to manufacture and ship out in a hurry.

Look at their replies. They dont care. They want their families to die. They want their friends to die. They couldnt care less, til its them. Then all the sudden, they care SO much about living.

Let them run their mouths. Its only a matter of time before they get sick and perish as well. They dont care about vaccines or any science, until they need it. They are the result of this american system. Cruel, twisted, and absolutely depraved. Look at these guys lol.. They look in the mirror and say "im a good guy". Its sad..
Old 09-18-2021, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt you dad die of aids or something? What was it again??
Get down with the sickness OOOWHAHAHAHAHA

Textbook mental illness. I'm sorry Trump broke you booboo.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does this guy ^^^ not get banned. They don't ban any lefty baby killers even for saying shit like the above two posts? Just ban the patriots and Christians huh. We face political bias.
Seriously, they spread some of the most vile shit on here and they all remain. Shallow morality in all of them.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, they spread some of the most vile shit on here and they all remain. Shallow morality in all of them.
Sorry your rape daddy had an embarrassing loss to Sleepy Joe.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Large Bat

blumfpt lost. biden won. eat the bugs, nazi chuds.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Lol never heard that one before!

Trump derangement syndrome goes BRRRRRRRRR
Old 09-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your rape daddy had an embarrassing loss to Sleepy Joe.
This bot doesn't pass the Turing test.
Closed Thread