Wilderness stranding 0 0%
These stairs sure are slippery! 3 25.00%
Roller coaster 2 16.67%
American Airlines Flight 11 economy class ticket 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2022, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who taught you to be annoying?

Was it your gay lover in Havaii? 🍆🍑
When I revert back to a man at the end of this discussion, I am going to be more receptive to your opinion that your perception of someone else’s gender is up to you and not them

But until then, I find it highly offensive
Old 06-29-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I revert back to a man at the end of this discussion, I am going to be more receptive to your opinion that your perception of someone else’s gender is up to you and not them

But until then, I find it highly offensive
I'm just asking questions.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just asking questions.
I do find the power of being a member of a protected class intoxicating, I will say

Yknow what’s sad is that if I as a stunning woman who can get pregnant decided to compete against women in either weightlifting or track and field, my two forte’s, I still wouldn’t win. Not if we are talking on the collegiate or Olympic level. Not even close. Maybe slightly close for weightlifting
Old 06-29-2022, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do find the power of being a member of a protected class intoxicating, I will say

Yknow what’s sad is that if I as a stunning woman who can get pregnant decided to compete against women in either weightlifting or track and field, my two forte’s, I still wouldn’t win. Not if we are talking on the collegiate or Olympic level. Not even close. Maybe slightly close for weightlifting
Katie Ledecky would smoke you in swimming across a tiny lake I think.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Katie Ledecky would smoke you in swimming across a tiny lake I think.
Probably, I suck at swimming

It would be funny if no one knew me to consistently demand that I am a trans woman, just to hear progressives accuse me of faking it. But they wouldn’t do it right away I bet, out of concern that I might just be really really bad at being passable. Watching them tip toe around feeling me out, not wanting to offend a member of their community would be enjoyable

I gotta say I would have to respect any that absolutely refuse to accuse me of lying or misgender me, despite knowing that I was being completely ironic/sarcastic. Just like I respect any Christian who says they forgive serial killers and rapists and the like. That’s staying true to your ideology. Not I. That’s why I don’t make a good Christian. Not only do I not forgive killers, I’m for eye for an eye, your punishment should be what you did to them inflicted back on you. It would drastically lower crime rates, but sucks when you have the wrong person
Old 06-29-2022, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Probably, I suck at swimming
It's important, isn't it?

The right has been telling me swimming is very, very important for the last year. 🏊🏻*♀️
Old 06-29-2022, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's important, isn't it?

The right has been telling me swimming is very, very important for the last year. ����*♀️
Yeah as if anyone watches women’s sports. Matters to the women competing and their family and that’s about it

Speaking of athletics, Planet Fitness is a shit gym. The one in Hawaii was constantly crowded, even when I tried to go at midnight. They also only have smith machines, no freestanding squat racks. Smith machines are bad for your back to do squats in. You need to be able to (being educated on correct form first) pick your own position, not have the machine do it for you

Currently I have three different gym memberships until I quit this planet fitness one. Need to remember to do that. Just dreading the “so you want to quit the gym huh” runaround hassle they’re gonna give me
Old 06-29-2022, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

I recently started swimming and it's by far the most enjoyable workout I've ever done. It takes time to get the technique down but damn is it fun.
Old 06-29-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take your own advice, hypocrite
Ok...
Old 07-02-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

https://cajundiscordian.medium.com/i...w-ea64d916d917

I’m curious if pro lifers think this is more like an adult human than a gnat? When does AI have a right to life, if a right to life is resembling a human and not our genetic code?