Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Who would have guessed the scales carried by the black horse rider would be judging which side had more pedos.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Banned

I can't decide which side has more pedos guys: The side who wants to talk to 5 year olds about gender fluidity or the side who thinks that's bad.

You see your honor, I insist on talking to my kindergarteners about my highly niche, specific sexual kinks before they are even remotely developed enough to comprehend such topics because I am very much AGAINST the sexualization of children! Makes perfect sense!
Old 08-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who would have guessed the scales carried by the black horse rider would be judging which side had more pedos.
A bunch of the text and names repeats what is this crap?

e:

Quote:
This list was made before Mark Foley, David Vitter or Larry Craig!
Foley scandal was in 2006.
Last edited by Reiwa; 08-08-2022 at 05:54 PM..
Old 08-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

among current events, this thread makes me optimistic that the democrats will gain and remain in majority control of the senate and house until the end of time
Old 08-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't decide which side has more pedos guys: The side who wants to talk to 5 year olds about gender fluidity or the side who thinks that's bad.

You see your honor, I insist on talking to my kindergarteners about my highly niche, specific sexual kinks before they are even remotely developed enough to comprehend such topics because I am very much AGAINST the sexualization of children! Makes perfect sense!
The side who thinks that's bad and also wants to force 10-year old rape victims to carry a child to term because muh bible. The video that went viral of a Republican trying to explain why it wouldn't be an abortion because of non-existent exemption clauses lmao
Old 08-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
among current events, this thread makes me optimistic that the democrats will gain and remain in majority control of the senate and house until the end of time
Haha why would you be *optimistic* about that?

Yay, more terrible, demonstrably failing and unpopular policies by every conceivable metric! Woooo!
Old 08-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The side who thinks that's bad and also wants to force 10-year old rape victims to carry a child to term because muh bible. The video that went viral of a Republican trying to explain why it wouldn't be an abortion because of non-existent exemption clauses lmao
Both states involved in that retarded story have rape exemptions. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha why would you be *optimistic* about that?

Yay, more terrible, demonstrably failing and unpopular policies by every conceivable metric! Woooo!
At least the saddest people arent being marginalized by the highest office in the world every day
Old 08-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dem mid term slogan:

Embrace The Suck
Old 08-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Both states involved in that retarded story have rape exemptions.
Was that the story or did they say it about the bill(s)?
Closed Thread