Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is the time stamp?
Old 08-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe many of us wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that this was an anomaly, perhaps extenuating circumstances were involved in his outbursts and decision to act inhumane and callous.
A tough time of year, you might say?
Old 08-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'm curious, what does UCF think he discovered that changed the entire necro meta?
I haven't fully disclosed everything I've learned and I'm in uncharted waters, for both Live in era and here on P99, but I'm starting to. I've only shared everything with a couple of close friends whom are necros. For example: Necros don't need any resists to start raiding, you're never really in line of sight of ae's and you'll mainly be twitching. After you get to a certain level you can stay in the pocket, spot heal, dot, melee proc, twitch...do it all.

Shadowdinah is a good necro but his thinking is from 3-4 years ago and hasn't evolved yet. One can get to max MR without the resist items he has and without shield of the magi. The dex package is a solo package and not what I'm referring too. The overwhelming majority of people just assume. (209 dex unbuffed with said package)

https://wiki.project1999.com/Players...ar#Necromancer

This list is outdated and incorrect. Some items are truly BIS, others are situational based upon the encounter. Not only the gearing philosophy but this: encounters are situational and Necros / SK's get Alternate Advancement in p99...gear swapping.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is the time stamp?
37:25
Old 08-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I’m not Furoar #1 fan but OP you sound insufferable. After reading the rest of the evidence posted here about your far too inflated sense of self, I wouldn’t wanna hear your echoes in guild chat or discord either.

Were your fingers trembling when you typed that last line of guild chat out? Lol
Old 08-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Banned

Please... i wasn't upset at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It was just late night and tired mostly. I don't speak in voice 97% of the time.
Old 08-09-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

The best part of this whole thread is watching OP just over and over claim that 1 spawn outdoors isn’t the rule on P99 and never has been. Even when presented with a copy of the post from the staff.

Moron
Old 08-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP you sound insufferable.
Old 08-09-2022, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
37:25
Lol thx

Dude is very emotional. He should try red.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
2022 and clickers still exist