Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emphase [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesn't matter who killed the first horse or not, if they killed trigger mob they get a 20 minute window. and its FTE on any mob basically. its all written in the rules

We killed the trigger. End of story. Sorry I overreacted.
Last edited by Vianna; 05-22-2013 at 01:29 AM..
Old 05-22-2013, 01:25 AM
Banned

oh i read that they killed the trigger mob, therefore they had 20 mins to engage. then yea, if you guys killed it its yours. but someone stated that they killed it . I do not = tmo
Old 05-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read my reply above. TMO pulled no isle 4 mobs at all in sky Prior to Overseer or KoS. We cleared them all. No one was in zone besides FC when most of Isle 4 was cleared. FC did not attempt to kill Overseer seriously we checked a damage parse to see what he does. Overseer had been up 22 minutes before that attempt as well. If we had seriously tried Overseer we would not have done it with 16 people in zone. Maybe do some /w alls next time to see that none of our healers ever died. No one was chewing off anything. Your spin is funny though.
22 minutes is a lie. half your guild died for a 'dps check' or whatever you claim you were doing

[Tue May 21 17:34:49 2013] Awayken tries to punch Noble Dojorn, but misses!

noble still alive til about 15 seconds after that ^

[Tue May 21 17:52:25 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'LLOG'
[Tue May 21 17:53:12 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'DREAMREAPER'

just like the rest of the zone we pulled KoS ph to a different island

[Tue May 21 17:18:29 2013] Sworen tells the guild, 'ASSIST ME ON - ( a soul carrier )'
[Tue May 21 17:19:39 2013] Sworen tells the guild, 'ASSIST ME ON - ( a soul harvester )'

[Tue May 21 18:47:28 2013] Keeper of Souls shouts 'RADEN'

KoS spawn time is 65-100 minutes after ph dies

if you really think tmo killed a soul carrier after you (has to be a carrier) petition the gms and they'll sort out the drops. kos seemed to spawn right on schedule for us. why would you complain about gorg if you were already on 4 anyway? your posts are so filled with misinformation it's impossible to believe anything you say.

at worst killing KoS was an honest mistake. but it seems you're just looking for a reason to cry
Old 05-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarzzardorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
22 minutes is a lie. half your guild died for a 'dps check' or whatever you claim you were doing

[Tue May 21 17:34:49 2013] Awayken tries to punch Noble Dojorn, but misses!

noble still alive til about 15 seconds after that ^

[Tue May 21 17:52:25 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'LLOG'
[Tue May 21 17:53:12 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'DREAMREAPER'

just like the rest of the zone we pulled KoS ph to a different island

[Tue May 21 17:18:29 2013] Sworen tells the guild, 'ASSIST ME ON - ( a soul carrier )'
[Tue May 21 17:19:39 2013] Sworen tells the guild, 'ASSIST ME ON - ( a soul harvester )'

[Tue May 21 18:47:28 2013] Keeper of Souls shouts 'RADEN'

KoS spawn time is 65-100 minutes after ph dies

if you really think tmo killed a soul carrier after you (has to be a carrier) petition the gms and they'll sort out the drops. kos seemed to spawn right on schedule for us. why would you complain about gorg if you were already on 4 anyway? your posts are so filled with misinformation it's impossible to believe anything you say.

at worst killing KoS was an honest mistake. but it seems you're just looking for a reason to cry
Are you seriously defending this ? And with that ? Oh boy. Yes a Petition is put in in game and on the forums already so it will be taken care of. Show the /w logs from those times we supposedly lost half our DPS to Overseer...PLEASE post it. Also as stated by countless people here we were not attempting to kill Overseer (This was told to people in YOUR GUILD too).

Your defense is "We zoned up after you guys were already at 4 and sitting there and obviously cleared mobs but since the KoS mob has a 35 minute variance he died in OUR window". Seriously don't try to defend this and look like a douche-bag as well. Telling people they are looking for reasons to cry after people in your guild shit on them and the time they spent in sky preparing for the raid ? WTF ??? Seriously do you feel that entitled to be that pretentious about people's time and effort that people in your guild intentionally wrecked ? AFTER a discussion had already been had about Gorga ? Seriously just stfu and stop making yourself look this self-centered.
Last edited by Vianna; 05-22-2013 at 02:12 AM..
Old 05-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Also just to bring this back to a calm response. Let me paint a picture of what happened. TMO members zoned into SKY. TMO obviously did a /w all.. guilds generally do on arrival. TMO sees us there... And by your own admission....Pulls a soul carrier ? They don't send the other guild a tell.... They don't ask "Hey are you guys on 4 clearing ?". I mean you used an eye to pull 4 from 1 you would have seen us there. Yet now TMO is saying "It was just miscommunication guys".

Who is responsible for communication at that point ? Not us we were already at 4 clearing. Half of TMOs guild however knows Tuesday is the day we do SKY. I mean we worked to get keys from 2 back last week with some of you. Yet TMOs response to this (Knowing Tuesday was the day we do sky) was to immediately pull 4 when entering Sky ? I mean everyone has posted in the Sky day raid thread. We all know who has what day. Well for the most part we know. You guys posting here knew. Yet somehow the miscommunication is our fault right ? We are just crying to be crying. It was just a simple misunderstanding that could have been solved with communication had FC simply sent TMO a tell..... Yet that was TMOs responsibility to send a tell since they zoned into a zone with an ongoing raid. Not the other way around. So please brush up on your communication skills TMO =).
Old 05-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Sarnak

Never come between another player and their pixels ever, even when you are right

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 05-22-2013, 03:08 AM
Sarnak

Well obviously this thread is where we attempted to communicate with people and get this resolved so there were no further problems on the day we raid sky. I hate to say it but TMO's response to trying to resolve a problem is "Zone into Sky and try to pull the trigger before the guild already raiding sky". Even after the guild has made a thread on the forums to work it out..... Sent tells to Officers and other people in their guild to work it out.... Worked with a few of their guildies to get rekeyed for key isles in sky to fix problems already caused. Then after people in FC have done all this it is still just a miscommunication that FC could have cleared up by messaging TMO. Except for the fact we already have.

It is a pretty unique solution they came up with resolving the problems though. I mean when I want to be helpful to other guilds and people in the game I simply attempt to pull the mobs they need for keys in sky as soon as I zone in and see them there. Then I come to the forums.... ON A THREAD WHERE THAT GUILD IS CLEARLY TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY GUILD AND OTHERS..... and tell them it was a communication problem. Gotta give it to em for being original though.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:20 AM
Aviak

I have no knowledge of the situation with KoS as I wasn't up in sky early enough to get the timers for all of that, but here's what I got related to all the OOA stuff...

my logs show:
[Tue May 21 17:35:20 2013] Noble Dojorn has been slain by Barlow!
  • At this point we went up to island 2, which was EMPTY. You say you were on Island 4.
[Tue May 21 17:39:38 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'JERKY'

[Tue May 21 17:52:45 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'LLOG'
[Tue May 21 17:53:32 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'DREAMREAPER'
[Tue May 21 17:53:59 2013] Sworen tells the guild, '7 fc'
[Tue May 21 17:54:40 2013] Raden tells the guild, 'OoA reset'

regardless of /camping out, or dying from an engage, you dropped from 16 in zone to 7... possibly lower, just going from statements in log though. If nobody had engaged OoA, they would not have had to log out...

[Tue May 21 17:57:05 2013] Sericx says out of character, '20 mins up=)'

• If you're on Island 4, and a non-KOS overseer is there, how do you get DT'd without initiating agro? I see two distinct engages there... To the best of my knowledge (and I could be wrong) OoA does not assist the griffons?

[Tue May 21 17:58:55 2013] Gorgalosk says 'I am sorry for your death, please accept my apologies! It was the keys that made me do it! I swear.' <-- gorg died about a second later, about 25 mins after you claim to be on island 4, which is already past Gorg
[Tue May 21 18:03:28 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'thanks for takin our gorgalusk guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
[Tue May 21 18:05:33 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'talking about loot. had an agreement with aalpha to not kill the non-freeti cycle mobs b/c it fucks up the rotation'
[Tue May 21 18:05:49 2013] Kapoon says out of character, 'did you attempt OOA?'
[Tue May 21 18:05:51 2013] Sworen says out of character, 'think thats true until you attempt ooa and wipe :P'
[Tue May 21 18:05:52 2013] Quickfingers says out of character, 'True but you guys attempted out OOA'
[Tue May 21 18:06:09 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'youall waited 20min b/c i assume FE got FTE'
[Tue May 21 18:06:26 2013] Phisting says out of character, 'we got FTE but FE likes to cry, so we played it safe'
[Tue May 21 18:08:08 2013] Pennand says out of character, 'that was last week wispy, aalpha not here this week... so it was never brought up to us'
[Tue May 21 18:08:27 2013] Kristiana says out of character, 'No Problem. Good luck '
[Tue May 21 18:08:31 2013] Quickfingers says out of character, 'TMO isnt scary you can talk to us before raid mobs happen, dont be shy.'
[Tue May 21 18:09:06 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'ahwell taking it to tells with yall's officers'

Zeelot then said in vent a few mins later, that we would not be pulling Gorg anymore because of potentially interfering with your raid, so obviously you worked things out...

So it all seems like it got worked out up there, and in tells with officers / leaders etc, and now you come here and complain? This isn't R&F!
Old 05-22-2013, 03:25 AM
Planar Protector

We have always been at war with Oceania
Old 05-22-2013, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no knowledge of the situation with KoS as I wasn't up in sky early enough to get the timers for all of that, but here's what I got related to all the OOA stuff...

my logs show:
[Tue May 21 17:35:20 2013] Noble Dojorn has been slain by Barlow!
  • At this point we went up to island 2, which was EMPTY. You say you were on Island 4.
[Tue May 21 17:39:38 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'JERKY'

[Tue May 21 17:52:45 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'LLOG'
[Tue May 21 17:53:32 2013] Overseer of Air shouts 'DREAMREAPER'
[Tue May 21 17:53:59 2013] Sworen tells the guild, '7 fc'
[Tue May 21 17:54:40 2013] Raden tells the guild, 'OoA reset'

regardless of /camping out, or dying from an engage, you dropped from 16 in zone to 7... possibly lower, just going from statements in log though. If nobody had engaged OoA, they would not have had to log out...

[Tue May 21 17:57:05 2013] Sericx says out of character, '20 mins up=)'

• If you're on Island 4, and a non-KOS overseer is there, how do you get DT'd without initiating agro? I see two distinct engages there... To the best of my knowledge (and I could be wrong) OoA does not assist the griffons?

[Tue May 21 17:58:55 2013] Gorgalosk says 'I am sorry for your death, please accept my apologies! It was the keys that made me do it! I swear.' <-- gorg died about a second later, about 25 mins after you claim to be on island 4, which is already past Gorg
[Tue May 21 18:03:28 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'thanks for takin our gorgalusk guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
[Tue May 21 18:05:33 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'talking about loot. had an agreement with aalpha to not kill the non-freeti cycle mobs b/c it fucks up the rotation'
[Tue May 21 18:05:49 2013] Kapoon says out of character, 'did you attempt OOA?'
[Tue May 21 18:05:51 2013] Sworen says out of character, 'think thats true until you attempt ooa and wipe :P'
[Tue May 21 18:05:52 2013] Quickfingers says out of character, 'True but you guys attempted out OOA'
[Tue May 21 18:06:09 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'youall waited 20min b/c i assume FE got FTE'
[Tue May 21 18:06:26 2013] Phisting says out of character, 'we got FTE but FE likes to cry, so we played it safe'
[Tue May 21 18:08:08 2013] Pennand says out of character, 'that was last week wispy, aalpha not here this week... so it was never brought up to us'
[Tue May 21 18:08:27 2013] Kristiana says out of character, 'No Problem. Good luck '
[Tue May 21 18:08:31 2013] Quickfingers says out of character, 'TMO isnt scary you can talk to us before raid mobs happen, dont be shy.'
[Tue May 21 18:09:06 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'ahwell taking it to tells with yall's officers'

Zeelot then said in vent a few mins later, that we would not be pulling Gorg anymore because of potentially interfering with your raid, so obviously you worked things out...

So it all seems like it got worked out up there, and in tells with officers / leaders etc, and now you come here and complain? This isn't R&F!
Uh it did not get worked out or you guys wouldn't have sniped a mob we triggered. That is what we are addressing here. Also please see where we sent people in your guild tells about the OOA thing. I told several people in your guild about that. We weren't trying to kill him. We knew we couldn't kill OOA with 16 people. Notice how it is a select few who died. I was swapping out between my cleric and rogue at that time that is why I dropped from the /w. We cleared the trigger and were just hanging out. Knew it would be a few minutes before anyone was setup for OOA on 2. We had 2 clerics,1 warrior,2 monks,a rogue and an assortment of other classes we weren't going to kill OOA.

What we are addressing here is the clear evidence of where we have tried to communicate with guilds on the efreeti cycle about the day we do Sky. That is all that concerns us. You guys can go fight over Noble with whomever you want. We have exhausted a lot of measures to communicate with people in YOUR guild about Sky and the day we do it... And the response we have gotten (from people in your guild not saying everyone) is attempted trigger snipes....isle boss kills while we were waiting for you guys to finish the freeti cycle...KoS snipe after we triggered it on 4. We simply ask that it stop. I mean people in your guild have come in a thread where we clearly have tried communicating with people about this and admitted "We zoned into sky and tried to trigger snipe". Then use the excuse that he has a 65-100 minute variance to spawn as an excuse for them to kill it. When another guild is clearly already there raiding sky.

No this isn't R&F but hopefully it will show you how your actions are being viewed. A guild is trying to work with you to resolve issues that have come about and look at the responses we have gotten from your guild. "It's ok even if it was your sky day we tried to trigger snipe and it fell in the variance of when we killed the mob we pulled from 4". What else do we have to do here ? I mean we have tried continuously to work this out and it keeps happening. The only responses we get when a problem arises are basically ones of where we need to communicate more (Which we obviously are clearly communicating to everyone).
Closed Thread