Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright well I think I remember it being posted.

Good to keep a running list on the hot and ready to drop in a thread if yer into that kinda stuff.

Otherwise, sit on them spawns.
That stats only approached 50% if you included Maestro kills.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, the usual TMO PR trolls are in this thread.

Without reading this thread, I am going to speculate what happened here. Let me know if I'm right.

TMO blames FE for training themselves, which is common practice to clean up their shittiness in raids.

Quickfingers starts the thread, under a lie fabricated in an effort to not make TMO look bad.

TMO was late to the kill, and tried to KS the mob.. They died training themselves in the process. Either this or they tried to rip off FE's engage.

When TMO trolls (Jeremy/Alarti/Quickfingers/whoever else) realize they are losing another RNF attempt of greatness, they spin to conversation to debunk I.B. who has not been active here over a year.

Getsome steps in and destroys all trolls with 1 post.

Amirite?
except for me, don't think his post applies to my trolling.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That stats only approached 50% if you included Maestro kills.
Oh and if you exclude noble cycle, naggy and vox.

Good stats!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*****s get so mad at my posts, they reply to me days later still butthurt.

oh, sup Getsome! Where is my good buddy Kolevii?
Kole finally got a hall pass from his piece of ass. He lurks more frequently now.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kole finally got a hall pass from his piece of ass. He lurks more frequently now.
Was always refreshing to find out he was the other tracker in the zone lol. We had a blast and allowed each other bathroom breaks, hard to find good guys like that.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isnt.

The only mobs TMO got were Trak and CT for a very very long time, and Trak was typically one for one while they always had an advantage with CT. Put all the relevant mobs in a set, then take out 50% of the Traks and 75% of the CTs.

It is a pretty close approximation. Much closer than anything you will get from the master statisticians and doctors of proof from TMO.
We already had this argument, it was in a different thread, but let me reiterate what we hashed out over there just so you can keep your facts straight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO was killing almost every major raid target before FE appeared on the scene.

Including VP Attempts,FE went after 108 raid targets since 03/10/2013 Including and scored 58 kills out of the 108. That means that FE dropped 53.7% of the targets it's gone after.

It looks to me that the server has gone from taking maybe 10% (before FE) of the mobs from TMO to more than 50% today. TMO has had so much time to gear up and zerg up and our little unstaffed and undergeared guild pops up and starts taking your mobs. Who's dead TMO? TMO skurd it looks or they wouldn't be hounding FE members like a bunch of used car salemen to join TMO. You picked up the weak minded. /golf clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
53% of targets pretty gud.

But how many PDs? How many CTs? Traks? VS? How many BCGs on Draco kills?

Gotta be counting the big fish because on a repop they might be trading one target for another as they can't (well they could I believe and should be) in 2 places at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try to spin it either way you want, but you're only killing half the mobs you were last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, I'm sorry, that last post was severely amusing
Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it amusing as well... I went through and did a quick count of 178 targets that TMO "went after" from 3/10 (inclusive) until now, and I see a 146 TMO vs 32 for other guilds... 82%

Personally, I think it is irrelevant how many a given guild "went after" it is more about how many targets TOTAL have spawned in that time, which I don't know that either guild can confidently claim an exact number, but I would guess it is somewhere around 225 range, and I would rather have 146/225 (64.9%), than 58/225 (25.8%) any day of the week.

Doraf - Just because FE didn't "go after" a target doesn't mean there weren't raid targets to kill, I mean lets be honest here, your numbers probably only list one VP dragon (Druushk on 3/19). You may say "well we didn't go after VP dragons so you cant count those..." which is of course true, you don't go after the dragons, you just go to train us to try to prevent us from killing them.

How is that prevention effort going anyway? Delays may have occurred, but have you really stopped us from killing anything in there?

But, Does FE not going after a mob mean that those raid mobs didn't spawn in your world Doraf? Am I reading your theoretical "we're awesome we killed 54% of the mobs" math correctly? If I missed some major point here for how you're coming up with your theoretical FE is winning propaganda, please let me know.
Quote:
Work your reading comprehension up a little more and then go back and read my post. I said that FE went after 108 targets and scored 53.7% of them. That is not every target that has popped on the server and that number includes logged VP attempts which is the main reason it was as low as 53%.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, if my reading comprehension is up to date, you are claiming two different things.

A) you got 53% of the mobs you went after, which I already noted... by comparing "apples to apples" in saying that 82% of the mobs TMO went after we downed... grats btw on your 53% success rate
B) you state TMO is getting half the mobs we were last year, which I disproved through correct math
C) ignore statement B and go back to saying what you really meant was A.

Seems about standard.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think you are capable of thinking, but that might just be me. TMO did not kill an Inny, Fay, Sev, or VS for a month at one point. The other mobs were one to one or worse for them. For a two month period, FE was getting over 75% of the mobs outside of VP. TMO mobilized for them and lost repeatedly.

Define wall please.
cherrypicking doesn't change the fact that TMO still killed mobs while also not showing up to CT or an imaginary VP run just to grief with less than the number needed to actually kill the npc. FE hit a 'wall' when they stopped progressing. Trakanon teeth are the journey not the destination. I already stated that the way things were a month or two ago were fine.

No matter how hard you try you aren't going to convince anyone that FE was the #1 guild at any point in time, however brief.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case Closed.
Do I have to be a p99 historian to have credibility or just some asshole who doesn't play on p99 except 1 repop a year on his secret TMO rogue
Old 06-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Banned

Brags about us hitting a wall when all you guys did was fuck with our trackers and pull every grief card and had 2 yrs uncontested practice. Lol!

Every time we matched you in VP the rules changed, how convenient[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brags about us hitting a wall when all you guys did was fuck with our trackers and pull every grief card and had 2 yrs uncontested practice. Lol!

Every time we matched you in VP the rules changed, how convenient[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread