Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Orc

Default Cargo Clockwork Quest

The mobs are in place, and the Cargo Clockwork is doing the correct path, but Jarah is not accepting the hand in items.

She hands the heads straight back.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=600

Reward: Highway Proctector's Mask

Judging by the submission date of the quest, it definately looks classic. Someone may want to double check though.

EDIT: It could be a faction issue that I have just noticed - but haven't seen many selling this mask so might be worth double checking it exists.
Last edited by Crampers; 04-26-2010 at 07:14 PM..
Old 04-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Damn that mask is pretty good... may have to get me one of those when its fixed.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Fire Giant

Just attempted to do this quest and get the heads returned too.. I am dubious though
Old 04-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Kobold

This quest is and always will be broken as per classic. There's a thread on it, but the gist of it is that the quest was reworked during Luclin or some other expansion down the line and so the quest reward was changed to be more fitting to the era. In p99 it's a broken quest and will stay that way.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

yeah they said the reware will be too powerful and the final hand in is broken , as intended . i worked up my faction for hours have all final items and cant turn em in . i went to the forums and found that the final turn in is broken . nice . several hours for nothing .
i think this quest was intedned in the first place back on live and just was broken by accident . it should work on p99 !
Old 04-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Kobold

they fixed bard npcs to cast songs even though they were broken on live. seems this should be fixed too if they are gonna fix the bards.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

The highway protector mask is too powerful? I mean I agree it doesn't seem right for how easy the quest is but... damn i wanted it!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:39 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrafn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they fixed bard npcs to cast songs even though they were broken on live. seems this should be fixed too if they are gonna fix the bards.
Errr what?

It is like Dented Brass Mask + Sheer Bone Mask, with some saves and +HP and even a little bit of WIS on there.

It was broken on live. The quest is completely written but we #commented out the turn-in. The reward is way too good for the era thus it isn't available.

Moving to resolved.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Kobold

wouldn't it be better to not have the quest at all rather than having players waste time doing a broken quest?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:52 AM
Kobold

Ask Varant about it, they were the ones that orignally wrote and broke it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread