Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Orc

Im giving 25K plus the circlet i think its a sweet deal but noone seems to be interested
Old 05-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

I've received upwards of 30k offers on my CoS, I'm still holding out for an offer that peaks my interest.

Don't give up bud.

Items are worth what people are willing to pay - that's the beauty of supply and demand. People can come here and talk shit all they want, like Oct here who literally is only going to resell it at a higher cost.

Which - by the way, shit-posting on peoples auctions are against the rules here IIRC - get out of here with that shit.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've received upwards of 30k offers on my CoS, I'm still holding out for an offer that peaks my interest.

Don't give up bud.

Items are worth what people are willing to pay - that's the beauty of supply and demand. People can come here and talk shit all they want, like Oct here who literally is only going to resell it at a higher cost.

Which - by the way, shit-posting on peoples auctions are against the rules here IIRC - get out of here with that shit.
You heard it straight from the price gougers mouth! Items are worth what people are willing to pay... so stop being willing to pay insane prices and they will have to come down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thus far, I've found homes for three pre-nerf CoS's after all of this price gouging started up. Sold them for 13k each. Whatever I buy them for is also my sale price. I have no interest in profiting from this item. I enjoy EC, I do good business, and I don't need to stoop to hording and price gouging to turn a profit. If any of you horders/gougers want tips on how to run a reputable business that is also profitable, I'd be happy to help you out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Side note, it's also against the rules to bump your own post within 16 hours of previous post - yes, even if you do it from another forum username [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#DeathToPriceGougers
Old 05-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You heard it straight from the price gougers mouth! Items are worth what people are willing to pay... so stop being willing to pay insane prices and they will have to come down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thus far, I've found homes for three pre-nerf CoS's after all of this price gouging started up. Sold them for 13k each. Whatever I buy them for is also my sale price. I have no interest in profiting from this item. I enjoy EC, I do good business, and I don't need to stoop to hording and price gouging to turn a profit. If any of you horders/gougers want tips on how to run a reputable business that is also profitable, I'd be happy to help you out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Side note, it's also against the rules to bump your own post within 16 hours of previous post - yes, even if you do it from another forum username [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#DeathToPriceGougers
They can check my IP, I'm a unique poster not associated with anyone else here. Now - you have violated not one but *two* of the listed rules of the East Common lands Tunnel I'm gonna ask you to leave this thread. I don't need your advice on how to sell my items, and I'm sure this guy don't need your advice on how to undersell his either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thisshit.jpg (107.6 KB, 14 views)
Old 05-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

I'm sure "they'll" go ahead and do that. In the meantime, please show me where I auctioned an item. I was simply sharing information about previously sold items. You said that items are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. I was simply agreeing with you and commenting on the fact that, if people stop paying insane prices for items, price gougers will bring their ludicrous and offensive prices down. No rules were broken.

Now, I'll urge you and every price gouger once more to please stop actively trying to hurt the P99 community. Running an honest business and earning the support of loyal, return customers who respect and trust you is rewarding both monetarily and socially. Living in the shadows, rolling new level one merchant toons, and creating new forum usernames all the time is not. It's never too late to change and do something good for this free emulator which has given you so much joy, perverse as the joy of a horder/price gouger is.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

My offer to buy the CoS for 13k still stands, btw. Haven't heard an official accept/decline from the OP on that yet.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

i just saw one selling for 14k, i will offer 13k as well
Old 05-08-2018, 02:05 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just saw one selling for 14k, i will offer 13k as well

why didn't you buy it then?
Old 05-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

because i dont need one, im buying it so u can't resell it - douche

i dont have to explain to u how i spend my plat, do i
Old 05-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Orc

no but you can take your shitty offer and take a hike though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread