Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 08:02 AM
Kobold

The characters lost in the Aftermath RMT ban wave wont replace themselves, OP. There are stocks to replenish you know...
Old 05-26-2018, 08:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dayum son you mad

was me doing a few kites before bed. no need to hide behind names. Soon as i saw another person wanting some spiders I am willing to give it up and go to sleep.

Not everyone is going to be willing to leave when others want some xp. Specially during xp bonus weekend. Good luck? I dont know what do tell ya but i feel some more posts coming our way.
Did I help you? Yes
Did i ask for 4 mobs out of your swarm? Yes What was the reply? Wait till I finish Im master of the zone …. C2 lasts 30 min thats how long it takes for you to kill and respawn. And yes as I said Ive been trained by bards been lold at in ooc and im just having a rant but while you arent hiding its a bit selfish to hoard all the mobs in the zone and say to the other people just wait till ive finished doin my shit. Just saying
Old 05-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The characters lost in the Aftermath RMT ban wave wont replace themselves, OP. There are stocks to replenish you know...
Never been in a guild with over 5 people just saying I log in kill a few mobs not really interested in raiding already been told its much worse that what i am experiencing and I quit last time if thats what you are refering to for some "friends" so called being selfish play for fun I rub your back you rub mine you dont see ya later.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any more than 4 targets engaged at a time and you can peel from him. If they train you that can also be petitioned, also you can petition them for zone disruption by monopolizing all spawns that you where killing prior to them getting there.

Prior to escalating to a GM should attempt talking with them to see if they will leave a few spiders alone for you and come to a player agreement.

But judging by your words in that they gave you the "FTE talk" they just sound like typical p99 retards that try to use the rules to bully other players
I've never seen the any more than 4 mobs and you can pull off a bards swarm. Bard swarming definitely monopolizes the zone so it's best to make nice with the people working there though. Is that 4 mobs and you can pull of a bards swarm a made up thing that druids/wizards say because they can only kite 4 mobs and have some bard envy? Genuinely curious
Old 05-26-2018, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen the any more than 4 mobs and you can pull off a bards swarm. Bard swarming definitely monopolizes the zone so it's best to make nice with the people working there though. Is that 4 mobs and you can pull of a bards swarm a made up thing that druids/wizards say because they can only kite 4 mobs and have some bard envy? Genuinely curious
Pretty sure a GM, maybe Sirken, said that several years ago. Considering how many terrible bards there are on this server that have like a 50/50 chance of wiping on every pull it's pretty risky to do with social mobs though.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:47 AM
Banned

ex awakened steals mobs from honest player
Old 05-26-2018, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Here it is

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken
as far as swarm kiting bards, some earlier poster hit the nail on the head. the problem isnt that bards round up a hundred mobs; the problem is that it TAKES SO LONG to round up and then kite down the mobs, and as previously mentioned, can prevent anyone else from seeing a pop for over an hour. ive seen this in OoT, DL, and OT entirely too often, and i have told players repeatedly that if you can not find a mob because some one is kiting more than 4 of them, feel free to peel one off. no staff member is going to give a player grief for peeling 1 mob off a bard thats kiting an entire zone (or an entire island in the OoT situations).
Old 05-26-2018, 11:48 AM
Kobold

peeling mobs is for fools, just derail that swarm train over and over till the bard gets fed up and leaves. I fearbombed countless bard swarms and they all cried they were sending in petitions... i always wondered how that goes..

"so here i was in whateverzone swarming up all the monsters so nobody else can kill any, and this guy has the audacity to come in and put and end to it...."

plus you get fun tells like this..
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2018, 11:49 AM
Kobold

https://imgur.com/a/c9vKews
Old 05-26-2018, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus204 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
peeling mobs is for fools, just derail that swarm train over and over till the bard gets fed up and leaves. I fearbombed countless bard swarms and they all cried they were sending in petitions... i always wondered how that goes..

"so here i was in whateverzone swarming up all the monsters so nobody else can kill any, and this guy has the audacity to come in and put and end to it...."

plus you get fun tells like this..
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish players claiming fraud/petition were obliged to post videos an public petition.

It's a bully tactic.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Closed Thread