Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Default 🥳 Off topic *needs*. 🧜🏻*♀️

Less depressing more uplifting threads.

fite me. (on red99) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (it's the only server I know how to log into)

------ not just one thread about what good happened today -------

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv post uplifting stuff below vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I'll start.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2020, 11:17 AM
Banned

ok dude
Old 11-14-2020, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

My mantis thread shoulda popped off =(
Old 11-14-2020, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My mantis thread shoulda popped off =(
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Feel free to post as many manti in this thread as u wan't doing manti things if they make u feel good )

I like them too.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

On the bright side in like 80 years after all the radiation settles that gif is what humans will look like. Hows that for PMA?
Old 11-14-2020, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the bright side in like 80 years after all the radiation settles that gif is what humans will look like. Hows that for PMA?
I think it's pretty cool. Honestly believe we have been doin this a longer time than the 1 AD crowd 0 B.C.E folks seem to believe.

Humans are the most technological but we got all kindsa relative critters on this planet that are kind of like iterations of us. Imagine super inteligent racoons shedding their fur coats and desigining lil racoon Automabiles and space ships.

Mars was first. When earth dies. Venus will bloom. That is nature, and it's not depressing for me to think about these things.

I imagine a world in which a lot of the gasses from the inner solar system get blown off when Sol starts burning enough helium instead of hydrogen and a lot of that gas may collect around Juipter. Juipter could ignite and warm the outer solar system some. All that warmth may generate active cores in a lot of moons, or even reinvigorate a world like mars. The gasses stripped off Venus may make her more habital. We could have a solarsystem with 20+ habitable bodies. Size doesn't matter so much as magnetic shielding does. And thats what keeps the atmospheres stable. I think when the cores go molten in a small world, even one the size of our moon, water will collect, gas will collect from outerspace, faster than it dissipates and the varieties of life will be amazing.

That is probably our 'heaven'. If we are lucky and thats what we want. So much to explore. Imagine a game set in such a solar system. Venus, may she reign supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2020, 05:03 PM
Banned

TOTALLY related to op and uplifting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp26_oc4CA
Old 11-14-2020, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf yeah I have been seeing this guy all over my recommendeds for about a week now. I agree it is quite excellent.
Old 11-14-2020, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made me smile, reading the comments too, gotta love that guy and his pals.
Old 11-14-2020, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humans are the most technological but we got all kindsa relative critters on this planet that are kind of like iterations of us. Imagine super inteligent racoons shedding their fur coats and desigining lil racoon Automabiles and space ships
Humans are not just animals. You have to ignore one of the larger mysteries left, consciousness. It appears a few creatures have more than no consciousness but none of them come remotely close to us. We are divine creatures. That means each and everyone of you here are a miracle and don’t forget it.
Closed Thread